Anyone live in Newcastle or near?

Guest emmalouise29

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sames1972

hi all, new to this forum also - wemoved to sydney 18 months ago from the Suffolk,UK and have recently moved to Newcastle ( 4 weeks ago). living in Fern Bay, Near Stockton, just over the water. I am a Paramedic, so managed to get a transfer over here - wife is not working yet, but our 7 year old daughter and 5 year old son have settled into school well. Would love to meet up with any of you guys, as and when you have a get together.

all the best,

chris

Hi

Did anyone make it down on Friday?we did and our friends from Dorset,did try to have a look around it was hard to spot the pom lol It was a lovely night watching the sun set drinking a glass of wine. What are the chances of meeting up? I'll let somebody else do the arranging this time lol

Kx

• 1 month later...
Guest emmalouise29

Hi

Sorry for late reply, did you find a house ok in the end? What area are you in? I had my baby in Feb, hence why havent been on here a while and had log in problems.

Really want to get an english group of mates and arrange regular meet ups, it really helps with homesickness ad great of course to meet new friends.

Do u feel settled here now?

Guest emmalouise29

Did any meet ups happen? Shall we arrange another me and my english friend both keen to come to one.

Guest emmalouise29

Hello,

How are you? We are trying to arrange a meet up, are you interested still?

Guest emmalouise29

Hello,

How are you? I met up with Jenny today in Warners Bay which was nice. Where did you end up moving to? Would be great to meet up with you. I know another english woman in Meadowie as well, would be great to all meet up.

Looking forward to meeting you

Emma : )

Guest emmalouise29

Hi,

How are you? I can't see if I have emailed you or not before these threads are hard to keep track of. Are you settled here now? Be nice to meet up, seems there is a fair few of us that want to.

Where abouts do you live?

My number is 0447798610

Cheers

Emma : )

Guest MAB46
Hello,

How are you? We are trying to arrange a meet up, are you interested still?

Hi

Me and my wife are new to this site.We live near Cardiff and would love to come to one of your meet ups.We have been here for 15mths.Please let us know if you have a meet up.Thanks

Hi everybody, I hope you don't mind me gate crashing lol We have been in Eleebana 15 months now and have made some good friends still feel homesick from time to time,if there is a meet up count me and my friend Jo in,I'd love to catch up with you all.

Karen xxx

Guest emmalouise29

Hi.

I live at Minmi which is very nice and My boyfriends brother, wife and kids live in Cameron Park. Its a nice area.

Guest coruscating17

I am definitely interested in a meet up next time one is arranged. Thinking it might be easier to get everyone's email address to arrange something rather than going through this thread? I'm happy to collect everyone's email addresses and send out group email?? Maybe send me a private message with your address so it's not out there for everyone to see...

Guest MAB46
I am definitely interested in a meet up next time one is arranged. Thinking it might be easier to get everyone's email address to arrange something rather than going through this thread? I'm happy to collect everyone's email addresses and send out group email?? Maybe send me a private message with your address so it's not out there for everyone to see...

not quite sure how to send private message

Hi All,

looking to make some new friends. we will be arriving in gillieston heights, near maitland on 1st July 2010. my wife and i lived near the lake for 6 months in 2008 and left due to homesickness.

so back to give it another go and need to build a friend base. we would be interested in meets from july onwards we have two daughters 16 & 13. feel free to pm us, cheers :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest MAB46

Hi just wondering if anybody has organised any meet ups in Newcastle,would love to meet other poms.Cheers

Hi All,

looking to make some new friends. we will be arriving in gillieston heights, near maitland on 1st July 2010. my wife and i lived near the lake for 6 months in 2008 and left due to homesickness.

so back to give it another go and need to build a friend base. we would be interested in meets from july onwards we have two daughters 16 & 13. feel free to pm us, cheers :)

we are still on track to arrive on the 1st July. email will be down for about a week or so untill we sort broadband in rental and then we will be online.

we would still be interested in a meet.

Guest alimadge
we are still on track to arrive on the 1st July. email will be down for about a week or so untill we sort broadband in rental and then we will be online.

we would still be interested in a meet.

Hi, I am moving to Croudace Bay end of July, so will def get in touch with you when settled.

Guest coruscating17

I'm always interested in a meet up so if anyone is free maybe next week or the week after one evening let me know and we can sort something :)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived