Anyone live in Newcastle or near?

Guest emmalouise29

Guest alimadge
Hi everybody, I hope you don't mind me gate crashing lol We have been in Eleebana 15 months now and have made some good friends still feel homesick from time to time,if there is a meet up count me and my friend Jo in,I'd love to catch up with you all.

Karen xxx

Hi Karen, I am moving to Croudace Bay on 6th August, my husband is already there, would love to meet up when I am settled.

Alison

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:jiggy:Hi,

I'm trying to arrange for us ladies to meet up for coffee on Wednesbay at Warners Bay,is anybody interested?

Hi Alison,

I hope you have arrived safely,we are also in Croudace Bay,I'm meeting a few ladies from here on Wednesday,so If you are not too jet lagged we are meeing at 10.30 at Hippos Warners Bay ,feel free to pm me and I will give you directions.

Mags76, is Wednesday good for you?

Karen xx

• 4 weeks later...
Guest shelley07

Hi, Im new to the site so still finding my feet on what to do :confused:

Myself and my partner are moving to Australia in september and will be based in newcastle/ maitland area and would love to meet other people in the same area. A good social group is just what we need to settle in.:smile: We are excited but very nervous about our big move..... only 3 weeks left in the uk!!!

Archived