Bring Soccer AM to Australia

Guest ljs

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe it's time you embrace Aussie rules or Rugby?

Hated soccer in Australia, AFL was my game, played it, watched it, loved it. Now I'm in the UK and never get to watch a game or read about it (unless I go on line)

But now I have embraced soccer and I love it, I went to games not understanding the rules, the chants or the players (still don't understand all of the chants LOL) but I've been a season ticket holder for 3 years and look forward to going to the match and I know i'll miss it when I leave.

You can sit missing the past, wanting change or go out learn the rules, the players, the chants and embrace the new life you have. :wubclub:

Maybe it's time you embrace Aussie rules or Rugby?

Hated soccer in Australia, AFL was my game, played it, watched it, loved it. Now I'm in the UK and never get to watch a game or read about it (unless I go on line)

But now I have embraced soccer and I love it, I went to games not understanding the rules, the chants or the players (still don't understand all of the chants LOL) but I've been a season ticket holder for 3 years and look forward to going to the match and I know i'll miss it when I leave.

You can sit missing the past, wanting change or go out learn the rules, the players, the chants and embrace the new life you have. :wubclub:

All for embracing Aussie sports but if Foxsports are going to invest millions in showing the EPL they should also invest in a magazine show of some quality.

Having to listen to the constant drizzle coming from Robbie Slater, Craig Foster etc drives me insane!

I love Rugby League, Cricket and watch AFL when I can (ideally in Melbourne), but I've been supporting my team for 25 years now, and love watching them (even at 4.30am in Cheers bar in Sydney like on Saturday night!).

Soccer AM is a decent magazine programme, and could just be shown with no changes required at whatever time they wanted to - Saturday night would be perfect - I think it would get a good audience, look how Top Gear was taken on board?

Haha - I've just realised who you are. Hiya Lee :)

I've setup a facebook group - you should add a link off your page on your site to it, and we'll get it rolling.

Haha - I've just realised who you are. Hiya Lee :)

I've setup a facebook group - you should add a link off your page on your site to it, and we'll get it rolling.

Confused me know!!!

All for embracing Aussie sports but if Foxsports are going to invest millions in showing the EPL they should also invest in a magazine show of some quality.

Having to listen to the constant drizzle coming from Robbie Slater, Craig Foster etc drives me insane!

I think the problem you will face, is the fact that Australia has such a high multicultural background it's hard to keep everyone happy. Look at the Greeks, they have the highest population outside of Athens living in Melbourne, then the Italians, etc, etc, etc all would feel they also have a strong case but I wish you well :wubclub:

Archived