Sydney Newcomers

New to Sydney or been here yonks....Sydney Newcomers is a social club which admittedly has plenty of expats from the UK, US, South Africa, HK etc, etc, but also has a fabulous mix of Australians who are interested in expanding their friendships & trying something new.

Just put 'Sydney Newcomers' in your Facebook search for more info .

Plenty of new events and activities planned for 2010 - membership is open to all ages and all nationalities. You don't even have to be a newcomer to be in Newcomers!

The Club is 'located' in the lovely Hills District of Sydney, but we have members from around the greater Sydney area.

A very warm welcome awaits you.

Welcome to Facebook | Facebook

Guest jane99

Thanks. Will look for you on Facebook. I dont mind a drive. I have made a few posts on here recently as have been here 6 months with my 12 year old son and although we are loving it, have had the wobbles of late!!

Hi Jane...what a co-incidence (by the look of it). I'm a Ramsay RN too!!! I've been having the wobbles for a long time mind....anyhow, come for a drive and see us. Hope you found the page on Facebook OK; become a fan and you can keep track of events.

Thanks. Will look for you on Facebook. I dont mind a drive. I have made a few posts on here recently as have been here 6 months with my 12 year old son and although we are loving it, have had the wobbles of late!!

Guest jane99
Hi Jane...what a co-incidence (by the look of it). I'm a Ramsay RN too!!! I've been having the wobbles for a long time mind....anyhow, come for a drive and see us. Hope you found the page on Facebook OK; become a fan and you can keep track of events.

Hello! Yes what a coincidence! Where do you work? Im at Strathfield Private in Recovery. I found the facebook page and will look forward to coming along to something. I have realised that it might make me feel better to make some British friends. The Aussies are lovely but have there own families nearby and network of friends. Sorry to hear you are unsettled too, but it does make me feel a little better to know its not just me!

Archived