West Yorkshire Meet Up

Guest Sebbers

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest heljef1

Yeah we will love. couldn't make the last one but will do our best for the next one. If you were planning on a weekend, afternoons would be best for us (footie commitments...lol...)

Helen x

Guest brizziebound

Hi Jen,

we are validating visa next week, back middle of Feb so if you haven't had meet up by then, we will pop along.

Martin.

Guest The Gore Family

Hi guys

we are the Gore Family of 5 kids 17 13 5 heading to Bris in July got PR Visa just starting out on this site very helpful we are in the Nottingham area would love to find others from this area who are heading out but if no one around we would love to join you if thats OK.

Guest The Gore Family

Hi Bob hows the weather in Mackay. bet you would love to be here in the cold snow!!!!!!

fishing is always good up with you

maybe meet you one day do some deep fishing or if you up for it scuba is good

Have a great day

The Gore family

Hi Bob hows the weather in Mackay. bet you would love to be here in the cold snow!!!!!!

fishing is always good up with you

maybe meet you one day do some deep fishing or if you up for it scuba is good

Have a great day

The Gore family

Pouring down and 27 C, better than -5 C:yes:

That would be nice.

Cheers, Bobj.

Guest Sebbers
Hi Jen,

we are validating visa next week, back middle of Feb so if you haven't had meet up by then, we will pop along.

Martin.

Hi Martin,

Was only talking about you today, thought you must have gone already. How you doing for work now?

Guest Sebbers
Hi I'm in Liverpool, but from west yorkshire. Would love to join you. Where are you planning on meeting?

Melanie x

Not sure yet, thought we'd make some suggestions once the snow has melted and whether we need to arrange somewhere geared up for families with small children.

Guest brizziebound

Hi Andrea,

We are still here, keep checking PIO every night to see if you have your visa yet,keeping fingers crossed that it is your turn soon.

I am Managing to keep going workwise, just started a new contract but it is in Nottingham ( Hi Gore family)so alot of travelling,but you have to go where the work is in the current climate.

How is Daz managing with all this terrible weather,Is he managing to keep going?.

Well you seem to have a fair few replies so far for a meet up,' Hello everyone,hopefully we can all meet up soon and have a drink and a chat and put a face to all the names.

Will keep an eye on this thread,

Martin

Not sure yet, thought we'd make some suggestions once the snow has melted and whether we need to arrange somewhere geared up for families with small children.

Just let us know when you decide on a venue.

We are: Terry, Melanie, Ciara (11) and Ruairi (7)

Look forward to meeting you all.

Melanie x

Guest The Gore Family
Anyone else interested in meeting up in the not too distant future?

Andrea

Hi Andrea

Gore family here from Mansfield we would love to meet up we have 3 kids 17 13 & 5 OH a midwife so works shifts but gives some date & places & we can sort it out.

Look forward to it

All the best

David Heather &:yes: Kids

Guest Sebbers
Hi Andrea

Gore family here from Mansfield we would love to meet up we have 3 kids 17 13 & 5 OH a midwife so works shifts but gives some date & places & we can sort it out.

Look forward to it

All the best

David Heather &:yes: Kids

Hi,

Your more than welcome the more the merrier I say. Brizziebound is on his validation trip now so I think I'm going to wait until he's back, will have to check my inbox but I'm sure he's back early February sometime, so will try and arrange something for after his return.

Andrea

Guest The Gore Family
Hi,

Your more than welcome the more the merrier I say. Brizziebound is on his validation trip now so I think I'm going to wait until he's back, will have to check my inbox but I'm sure he's back early February sometime, so will try and arrange something for after his return.

Andrea

Sounds good for us wait to hear from you

many thanks

David Heather & kids:hug:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jacelynne
Anyone else interested?

hi all

we live in newcastle and are heading out to perth in may for our final move. we'd travel down to yorkshire (somewhere not far from A1 would be great) for a meet up as theres not much happening in the north east?!?!?!?:unsure:

there's just the two of us, me jac aged 30 and hubby scott aged 30. Love to meet you all soon. :biggrin:

xxx

Guest Sebbers
hi all

we live in newcastle and are heading out to perth in may for our final move. we'd travel down to yorkshire (somewhere not far from A1 would be great) for a meet up as theres not much happening in the north east?!?!?!?:unsure:

there's just the two of us, me jac aged 30 and hubby scott aged 30. Love to meet you all soon. :biggrin:

xxx

Hi,

We've not decided on anywhere as yet, but will try and sort a location that is child friendly not too far from the A1.

Andrea

Guest Natty T
Anyone else interested?

Hi Andrea,

We are from Leicester, Dom, Nat and 4 children. We would love to meet up if you are not too far, don't mind a drive but will have to be a weekend.

We are waiting for SS to WA which hopefully will happen soon then i guess a longer wait for the visa, was hopig to be in Perth by Septemer 2010.

Natalie.

Guest The Gore Family

Hi to all we are the Gore Family from Nott's we would love to meet up have 3 kids 17,13,5 keep us informed hope to see some of you soon

All the best

David & Heather

Archived