West Yorkshire Meet Up

Guest Sebbers

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sebbers

Can anyone attending the meet on Sunday rsvp the event on the events calendar, just to give me some sort of idea on numbers.

Can anyone attending the meet on Sunday rsvp the event on the events calendar, just to give me some sort of idea on numbers.

I cant add to events calendar so just to let you know we will be there. Kev and i and the 3 boys. See you soon.:biggrin:

Guest Sebbers
sorry i won't be able to make this one guys........ its a bit far this time i reckon...... really enjoyed the last one though........... :biglaugh:

what a pity, maybe next time eh?????:wink:

Guest Sebbers
sorry we have 91st birthday same day not able to come the Gore Family

Thanks for letting me know

Guest Tom the Pom

I've just got home from hospital after having an accident on my motorbike on the 4th and my legs arn't working too good so I'm not going to be able to make it.

I hope everyone has a great meet and gets all their questions answered!!!

Guest brizziebound

Hi Andrea, we will be coming along but can't make it till around 6 oclock, hopefully you will all be still there.

Martin.

Guest Sebbers
Just spotted this via Rachel, where is the meet we are in Huddersfield

Hi Lynne,

Its at the Old Brickworks, Gildersome

We will be there around 2pm.

Andrea

Guest Sebbers
I've just got home from hospital after having an accident on my motorbike on the 4th and my legs arn't working too good so I'm not going to be able to make it.

I hope everyone has a great meet and gets all their questions answered!!!

u

Sorry you can't make it, hope your feeling better soon.

Andrea

Guest Tom the Pom
u

Sorry you can't make it, hope your feeling better soon.

Andrea

Thanks!!!

I'm gutted I can't make it...

Guest Sebbers

Hi,

We have been to the Old Brickworks this afternoon to have a look around, we would suggest anyone attending heads towards to the conservatory or the seating area next to the fun factory which is situated to the right of the bar as you walk through the main entrance.

I did enquire as to whether we could reserve an area for us but unfortunately, was told that wasn't possible.

We haven't got an Oz flag as promised so would ask that anyone who has display it for all to see.

I have listed below pio members definately attending and those that showed an interest initially that haven't actually confirmed one way or the other.

Helen & Richard (Heljef1)

Martin & Christine (Brizziebound)

Janice & Hubby (Janice1UK)

Jac & Scott (Jacelynne)

Chowy

Mark & Shelley (MarkShelley)

Andrea & Darren (Sebbers)

Lyn & Hubby (LynMacMD)

Maybe attending:

Dom & Nat (NattyT)

LisaW & Hubby (LisaW)

Gary & Helen (GarynHelen)

Amanda & Steve (Rorrisons)

I have messaged those that haven't confirmed to find out whether they are attending.

See you all tomorrow, if everyone turns up it should be a good afternoon.

Andrea

Guest sabink

Our little one has chicken pox so wont make it, anybody that can travel to the April 10th one in Derby is more than welcome, pm me for details

Guest Sebbers
Will get there at about 2.30pm.

By the way it's Lisa and Matthew.

Hi Lisa & Matthew,

Thanks see you soon

Andrea

2pm now and just got back from swimming class with my daughter, unfortunately delayed for a few reasons and by the time I finish feeding baby and 1 hour drive it will be time for all to leave, but please invite me to other meet ups and thank you for organising, hope to meet you sometime, regards amanda and steve

Guest Sebbers
2pm now and just got back from swimming class with my daughter, unfortunately delayed for a few reasons and by the time I finish feeding baby and 1 hour drive it will be time for all to leave, but please invite me to other meet ups and thank you for organising, hope to meet you sometime, regards amanda and steve

No problem, it's a pity you couldn't make it, turned out quite well, maybe next time

Guest Sebbers

Thanks to all those that made the meet up this afternoon, apologies for the lack of seating and the unwillingness of the staff to find us somewhere to sit. Was nice to meet those of you we've not met before, hopefully, it won't be too long before another one is planned.

Andrea

Good afternoon and nice meeting you all hope we can stay in touch with some of you and maybe we can even pop in when either of us are visiting other sides of OZ good luck to everyone on their adventures and remember keep in mind why we are all doing this.

xxxxx

Guest brizziebound

Thanks Andrea for arranging the meet up, glad we could make it, will get in touch with you and Daz soon.I would also like to say good luck to everyone and hope their dreams come true.

Martin & Chri--- Nicki.

I would like to say a big Thankyou to Andrea and Darren for arranging the meet. This was our first one we have attended and everyone made us feel welcome. Sorry for My hubby being a bit quite but he wasnt very well bless him. It was good to meet everyone and hope you stay in touch. Best of luck to those who are flying out soon and i only wish i was coming with you. LOL. THanks again.

Archived