anyone enjoy clubbing in sydney?

Guest dom&corrie

Guest spangle

Yeah, I've been in Sydney for a few years now, and never found nights to match the UK scene :(

There is a small crew called A Night of Trance, that put on events at places like Arq. Those parties are wicked.

Oh, and did you see that Eddie Halliwell, Solarstone, Matt Hardwick and Signum are all playing at the Manning Bar in April?

That should be an awesome night :)

I reckon I'll be going to that :)

Guest spangle

ah cool. Yeah, finding decent house music here is tough.

Do you go to the Dig Deep parties?

They are all soul/house... really nice crowd, small but select parties. Usually have an over 25's policy.

I went to the last one (2 weeks ago) - harbour cruise + terrace at Home - it was an awesome party. Not sure when the next one is, but they always list on itm.

Sydney seems to me to be all about one off parties rather than reliable regular nights hey -- makes it hard to find a decent night out!

Guest SeanDoyle

hey Spangle, no i didnt go to that party but know those guys very well. I played at one around 4 years ago when i first got here. They have really seemed to capture the uk crowd!

I do the Hed Kandi parties every now and again when they run which are always really good. i used to play for them back in the uk and were some of the best nights in the uk to be honest !

• 3 months later...
Guest bl0ndie

Hi,

I feel your pain, i love a drink and a dance but the mans like a wet blanket, loves a drink but cant get him to dance for love nor money, would love to tag along next time somethings arranged!!!

Guest pom girl

count me in too. hope the next one is very soon. id love to meet up for nights out etc. forgot what it feels like to go out!

• 1 month later...
Guest tonykimber

Heyy!!

Hope you are well!!

Been in sydney 3 months now but nuckled down at work to gain sponsorship, now I have this i thinks its time to find some new mates!! ive had the same thing to!..... i love the clubbing scene well up for clubbing buddies!!!... all my mates want BBQ's to but there is a few that enjoy clubbing but always have room for more lol...

im gay 21 year old guy looking for some good mates for the usuall stuff and am keen to meet

let me know :)

Speak soon

Archived