How about a meet-up in Manchester / North West?

Guest Benchola

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adsmith

Hi Benchola / Smackey and everyone else

We'll be coming - Me and the wife +my 11 yr old daughter and maybe the 18 yr old son

See you there

Ad

Guest scubabud

Hi everyone

we're also coming to the meet all the way from sunny Liverpool, not sure if 17 & 19 yr olds are coming with us but we'll be there. see you soon

Marg & Lance

Guest Benchola

Reet...here is a roll call of those who have confirmed attendance, either through the calendar or this thread. To be helpful, I have also tried to identify where people are planning to relocate to:

Perth

Wanda&Wayne x 2

ozzyste eve x 4

scubabud x 2

Sharon&Mark x 4

adsmith x 4

Brisbane / Gold Coast

pinksuedeshoes x 2

Thorpes x 4

The Mackeys (Benchola & Smackey) x 4

Waitingame x 4

John T x 2

Melbourne

Kristig123 x 4

JordonI x 4

suzyambrose x 6!

Those Confirmed But Destination Unknown

Tina Woodhead x 3

Terry & Melanie x 4

The Maybes

mick22

wilie210

mj74 x 2

sandisonsonthemove x 2

So - there is going to be quite a crowd! Looking forward to seeing you all then!

Guest Benchola
Hi

Were heading for the Gold Coast ....!!!! When it eventually happens anyway

Lindsey and Spencer

Cheers - I've updated the 'who is attending' post above.

Guest Sandisonsonthemove

hi Benchola

Thanks for your note on the Qld Peeps thread. We would be coming from South Lincs and son is due to go to volleyball training on Sat. Will speak to OH and see what he says. We come up to watch Blackburn play (if thats what you call it!) so we know the journey is only about 2 hours on a good run. Will let you know if its not too late :unsure:

Thanks

Donna & family

Guest Benchola
hi Benchola

Thanks for your note on the Qld Peeps thread. We would be coming from South Lincs and son is due to go to volleyball training on Sat. Will speak to OH and see what he says. We come up to watch Blackburn play (if thats what you call it!) so we know the journey is only about 2 hours on a good run. Will let you know if its not too late :unsure:

Thanks

Donna & family

Brilliant - turn up last minute if you like! There's no deadline for confirmation! We have checked with the pub and they're more than happy for the increased numbers (well, they would be wouldn't they?!).

You should have said that you were a Jackburn fan, I would have hurled some abuse your way! (Wanderers fan here....). :biggrin:

Either way, hope to see you next weekend.

Guest gozzo

Hi all, I ain't been on here for a while but have just found out about your meet up! Myself, noodle and rob & mel sorted the last one out at the stablegate and had a great time, unlucky for me I'm working on Sunday but just wanted to say have a good night and post some feedback...

Simon..

Guest milliebooboo

Please let us know if you all meet up. Were from Oldham and would love to meet people in the same boat as us. Currently applying for 175 visa. Started the process in September 09, submitted application form 2 weeks ago. Manchester centre is great for us. Great idea, hope it comes off.

Vicky. x

Guest adsmith
Please let us know if you all meet up. Were from Oldham and would love to meet people in the same boat as us. Currently applying for 175 visa. Started the process in September 09, submitted application form 2 weeks ago. Manchester centre is great for us. Great idea, hope it comes off.

Vicky. x

Hi Vickie,

Its definitely happening. on the 7th (Sunday) at 12:30 at the Stablegate in Denton. Just 2 junctions down from Oldham on the M60

Stablegate is right near Sainsburys.

see you there

Ad

Guest Benchola

Really looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow!

We'll be getting there just before 12.30pm to make sure that we have the reserved area. We'll be minus kids as well as we now have a baby sitter! This should mean that we can now spend more time speaking to you all rather than worrying about any small nuclear devices that our eldest may have constructed.....

Guest ozzysteve
Reet...here is a roll call of those who have confirmed attendance, either through the calendar or this thread. To be helpful, I have also tried to identify where people are planning to relocate to:

Perth

Wanda&Wayne x 2

ozzyste eve x 4

scubabud x 2

Sharon&Mark x 4

adsmith x 4

Brisbane / Gold Coast

pinksuedeshoes x 2

Thorpes x 4

The Mackeys (Benchola & Smackey) x 4

Waitingame x 4

John T x 2

Melbourne

Kristig123 x 4

JordonI x 4

Those Confirmed But Destination Unknown

Tina Woodhead x 3

Terry & Melanie x 4

The Maybes

mick22

wilie210

mj74 x 2

sandisonsonthemove x 2

So - there is going to be quite a crowd! Looking forward to seeing you all then!

Hi

We're really looking forward too it.

See you all tomorrow!

Take care

Steve :jiggy::jiggy:

Hi

We're coming too, you can put us in the Melbourne category (until I change my mind and be in the Perth Category) :wink:

We live in Denton so it's great for us, plus we came to the last one

Oh and we may have two other couples tagging along with us who are also moving out

Guest Benchola
Hi

We're coming too, you can put us in the Melbourne category (until I change my mind and be in the Perth Category) :wink:

We live in Denton so it's great for us, plus we came to the last one

Oh and we may have two other couples tagging along with us who are also moving out

:eek: Blimey!

See you all there....

Am gutted I am have a problem, both my kids are ill, Nightmare !! I have one coughing all night long and the other been sick all today whenever i give him calpol well thats it vomit everywhere !

Am gonna see how they are tomorrow and let you know, if not we have talked about one of us going but dont think it will be much fun one on our own....

See how the kiddies are in the morning, Gutted because we was really looking forward to this and meeting new people with the same experiences.

Spk tomorrow, Lindsey

Guest Benchola
Am gutted I am have a problem, both my kids are ill, Nightmare !! I have one coughing all night long and the other been sick all today whenever i give him calpol well thats it vomit everywhere !

Am gonna see how they are tomorrow and let you know, if not we have talked about one of us going but dont think it will be much fun one on our own....

See how the kiddies are in the morning, Gutted because we was really looking forward to this and meeting new people with the same experiences.

Spk tomorrow, Lindsey

Know how you feel Lindsey - our youngest is full of a cold and has stuff weeping from just about everywhere! Luckily though we've managed to get my mum over to baby sit.

Really hope that you guys can make it....

Hi

Am really gonna have to give today a missed, baby still poorly am knackered being up with him most of the night....roll on summer am fed up with viruses !!

Hope u all have a lovely time and if theres ever another i will be there x

Lindsey

Guest Benchola
Hi

Am really gonna have to give today a missed, baby still poorly am knackered being up with him most of the night....roll on summer am fed up with viruses !!

Hope u all have a lovely time and if theres ever another i will be there x

Lindsey

Bloody shame!

Hope the little one get's well soon.....:hug:

Guest Noodle

Have a great afternoon all, wish I was going to be there but just about to climb into my bed after a night shift. x

Sharon & Matt

Thanks for organising for today it was theraputic to meet people in the same boat

Will be in touch when we get back from our reccie in Brisbane

If there is anything specific anybody wants us to look out for while we are there, then... no promises.... but time permitting we'll give it a go

John, Norma & Charlotte

Archived