Family wanted to make new friends on the Gold Coast

Guest aspinall

Guest aspinall

Hi everyone,

We have been in Oz now just over 2 weeks and would really love to meet up with other families.

We are a friendly family of 4, originating from Wigan, Lancashire. We are Craig (33) Software Developer, Toni (32) Stay at home mummy, Charlotte (5) and Kiera (3).

We live in Hope Island so if anyone is near that area or knows of any groups that meet up we would really love to hear from you.:smile:

Thanks

xxx

Hi, we're not too far from you at Pacific Pines; I'm the same age as you Toni, and currently at home too (although kids farmed off to kindy and school :wink:)

Our kids are 6 and 3 year old boys, and a 5 year old girl, so same ages. Come from Oldham originally.

Are you on Facebook? If so, we have a Gold Coast Social group. Kirsty, who has set it up, also has small kids, and is moving up near you later this month. We are having a meet up on Australia Day, so if you could come to that it would be a good chance to meet loads of new people.

Will pm you the details,

Jo x

Guest aussiegemandpauluk

Hi, my Husband and I are moving to the area in October, we are 33 and 32, have a 3yr old daughter and a little boy due in May. I am Australian but have been living in the U.K since '97 and my husband is from Colchester, Essex which is where we are at the moment. We will be staying with my parents in Paradise Point, not far from you, until we find a place of our own. Would love to meet up with other families after our arrival if you don't mind us contacting you in the future. Hope it's not too hot for you out there at the moment!

Gemma and Paul Rogers :smile:

Guest aspinall

Hi Gemma and Paul,

We definately love that. We should be a lot more settled by then as well. Paradise Point is gorgeous, we will look forward to meeting you then xxx Good luck moving over xxx

Guest jenkins five

Hi we are hoping to be there later this year we are at the begining of a employer sponsered visa me Meinir (may) my husband David and our 3 beautiful children Erin (8) Evan (6) and Lili mai (3) I will at first be a stay at home mum and would love to meet up if possible when we get over there, it would be so good to know other people as I am conserned that I will be lonely on my own all day.:hug:

Archived