Guest guest17301

Guest bruce&jackie

Hi Ladies

Girls Night all sorted

Date; Saturday 27th March

Time; 7pm

Venue; The Garden

742 Newcastle St, Leederville, WA 6007

It' a Short walk from the car park or train station.

On the corner is a Subway and opposite is Cafe Villa, turn into road and it's second on the left, next to the Leederville Hotel.

Looking forward to meeting you all

Fiona and Jackie

Please feel free to PM me or Fiona for our Mobile numbers if needed.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest guest17301

Hi all just reigniting this thread in case anyone has missed it.

Looking forward to our night out next Saturday girlies, see you all soon xxx

Hi ladies, been here 6 months don't know many people but would love to join in on your night out next weekend if that's ok? :biggrin:

Thank you Jackie I will do, can you please let me have a mobile number to contact you on as I hate walking into a pub on my own :(

Hi Ladies

Girls Night all sorted

Date; Saturday 27th March

Time; 7pm

Venue; The Garden

742 Newcastle St, Leederville, WA 6007

It' a Short walk from the car park or train station.

On the corner is a Subway and opposite is Cafe Villa, turn into road and it's second on the left, next to the Leederville Hotel.

Looking forward to meeting you all

Fiona and Jackie

Please feel free to PM me or Fiona for our Mobile numbers if needed.

Is it just a drink or are people eating??

Guest guest17301

Just drinks Ali, though people can eat if they want to, play it by ear really...we will wait if some decide to eat there but not the plan as such. Yay are you coming then?

Send Nic out Mal, if you think she'll be safe with us!

Guest guest17301
I know and I haven't got my passport yet .... do you think I should pull out Mal ... I'm not sure what i'm letting myself in for

Just re-read...hey you we're not that bad, lol! Watch that Janette though, shes a trouble-maker, lol:tongue:

Just drinks Ali, though people can eat if they want to, play it by ear really...we will wait if some decide to eat there but not the plan as such. Yay are you coming then?

Send Nic out Mal, if you think she'll be safe with us!

She`d eat ya alive , shes had the housekeepin this week if there owt spare she can go for me, easy for you youngun train from murdoch straight thro to leederville

Guest prettyinpink
Just re-read...hey you we're not that bad, lol! Watch that Janette though, shes a trouble-maker, lol:tongue:

Oi!!! :shocked:

Guest guest17301

She can teach us how its done, lol. Send her down Mal, it'll be a good night and she can train back with us all, another one getting off at Clarkson I think.

Guest guest17301

You can only come if you promise to be bad Lou, its a bad girls PIO night out (shhhh don't tell Ali or she'll change her mind!):wink:

Hi all, I am coming from Rockingham are there any others coming from down this neck of the woods so I can have someone to come back with? I feel like I am going to be the oldest and soberest one among us as got to drive home from the station but I will have camera for pictures to remind you all of what a good night it will be!!

Karen :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest teammitchell

Hi Fiona

I have just recently moved to Perth, staying in Kinross for now and am desperate to meet some friends! I am 32, married (no kids yet) and get on with anyone - god I soud lie i am trying to sell myself on some personal ad!! Anyway, if you get something arranged, please let me know where and when....

Archived