Melbourne Drinks

Guest Kathryn7

I'm up for that.

Supposed to be meeting up with 'kelandry' from PIO not sure when and where yet though.

I assume its the more the merrier?

Guest Father Jack

Hi guys,

Is this a continuation of that 9 page thread?! That was an awesome effort to get people out! I've been kicking around here about 2 years and loving it, but always up for meeting newbies. Is this one a open invite?

Look forward to hearing from you and maybe grabbing a beer.

Cheers,

Andrew

Guest Kathryn7
Count me in

Hows about this for a venue

Mitre Tavern, English style pub, city based so not too busy saturdays for people to chat

The Mitre Tavern - Google Maps

8.00pm

Al

Thanks Al, knew I could rely on you to suggest somewhere (sorry, I very rarely get out in the city so don't know places!)

Definitely an open invitation, looking forward to meeting as many people as possible!!

I'll post this onto Britvics and BE too

K xx

Mitre Tavern, English style pub, CBD

8.00pm

List so Far

KathrynHall

Alkristensen

JohnEWelsh

Russel

FatherJack

Qually

James and Nicky(JDB)

brian & katie

The more the merrier, add your names.

we will be up for another night out :biggrin:

Guest alkristensen

Mitre Tavern, English style pub, CBD

8.00pm

List so Far

KathrynHall

Alkristensen

JohnEWelsh

Russel

FatherJack

Qually

James and Nicky(JDB)

Budman

To add your name. Click Quote this post. Remove the (quotes) from the top and the bottom. Add your name and post.Stops me fdoing it every time someone says "ill come" and it gets the list to the top every time.

Al

Guest Vicky66

8.00pm

List so Far

KathrynHall

Alkristensen

JohnEWelsh

Russel

FatherJack

Qually

James and Nicky(JDB)

Budman

Mike & Vicky

To add your name. Click Quote this post. Remove the (quotes) from the top and the bottom. Add your name and post.Stops me doing it every time someone says "ill come" and it gets the list to the top every time.

Guest alkristensen

8.00pm

List so Far

KathrynHall

Alkristensen

JohnEWelsh

Russel

FatherJack

Qually

James and Nicky(JDB)

Budman

Mike & Vicky

Maybes

Lightoz

To add your name. Click Quote this post. Remove the (quotes) from the top and the bottom. Add your name and post.Stops me doing it every time someone says "ill come" and it gets the list to the top every time.

Guest Father Jack

8.00pm

List so Far

KathrynHall

Alkristensen

JohnEWelsh

Russel

FatherJack

Qually

James and Nicky(JDB)

Budman

Mike & Vicky

Maybes

Lightoz

Awesome response, and great choice of pub, but its often closed on a Saturday evening? (according to their website and personal exprerience after a footy game or two).

The Campari roof top bar on hardware lane (just north of Bourke St) is an excellent alternative, and has an inside area in case the Melbourne weather disappoints. Just a suggestion.

I'm off the Melbourne Victory match at 7 so I'll be late, but should be able to drag a few more brits along as a result!

See ye all then.

Guest alkristensen

Its open,booked for 20 to 30 people under mr anderson, i maybe talked him in to giving chips and wedges on for free as a nice touch.

8.00pm

List so Far

KathrynHall

Alkristensen

JohnEWelsh

Russel

FatherJack

Qually

James and Nicky(JDB)

Budman

Mike & Vicky

Maybes

Lightoz

Guest Kathryn7
Its open,booked for 20 to 30 people under mr anderson, i maybe talked him in to giving chips and wedges on for free as a nice touch.

You're a star Al!!

Guest Kathryn7

I'm off the Melbourne Victory match at 7 so I'll be late, but should be able to drag a few more brits along as a result!

Forgot this was on, and I have membership this year. Maybe next match I can join you??

Guest Bluenose76

8.00pm

List so Far

KathrynHall

Alkristensen

JohnEWelsh

Russel

FatherJack

Qually

James and Nicky(JDB)

Budman

Mike & Vicky

Bluenose

Maybes

Lightoz

Guest Father Jack

Mitre on a Saturday night? Sweet! The Victory's next game is on Tuesday (my mate has membership, so tend to know the schedule, needed or not!), but we can sort that out on Saturday. Either way, there will hopefully be a few play-offs at this rate.

Catch ye all Saturday.

Guest alkristensen

8.00pm

List so Far

KathrynHall

Alkristensen

JohnEWelsh

Russel

FatherJack

Qually

James and Nicky(JDB)

Budman

Mike & Vicky

Bluenose

Joanne

Maybes

Lightoz

Archived