Big Day Out

I went to this years big day out in Sydney and it didn't dissopoint. As it says on the tin it was a big day out. There were as expected a number of australian artists who I had never herd of, and also some brits like Kasabian, Muse, Lilly Allen, Dizzee Rascle and Calvin Harris. The whole event was a good day, a bit pricey, $147 per ticket.

Anyway while I was up in Sydney, I poped to a shop called "A Taste of Home". I ended up spending $85 on some stuff which I have missed. There is a website for them if anyone is missing things like pot noodles and PG Tips etc.

Anyway, all up it was a good day. Did anyone else go?

I went to this years big day out in Sydney and it didn't dissopoint. As it says on the tin it was a big day out. There were as expected a number of australian artists who I had never herd of, and also some brits like Kasabian, Muse, Lilly Allen, Dizzee Rascle and Calvin Harris. The whole event was a good day, a bit pricey, $147 per ticket.

Anyway while I was up in Sydney, I poped to a shop called "A Taste of Home". I ended up spending $85 on some stuff which I have missed. There is a website for them if anyone is missing things like pot noodles and PG Tips etc.

Anyway, all up it was a good day. Did anyone else go?

When i was last in Aus (1999/2000) we went to the Sydney BDO.

There were some KERAAAYZY aussie kids climbing the walls naked, in a huge gym hall type thing watching Chemical Brothers and Primal Scream.

My drug and booze filled day was complete when some crack toking bikers moll dragged my long hair outside the mens urinal and claimed I was the bass player for the Red Hot Chilli Peppers. I wasn't. :confused:

My drug and booze filled day was complete when some crack toking bikers moll dragged my long hair outside the mens urinal and claimed I was the bass player for the Red Hot Chilli Peppers. I wasn't. :confused:

Sooo funny!! What a get-away line, "I'm sorry but I must go now, Anthony Kiedis will be wondering where I am!" :laugh:

Sue

Sooo funny!! What a get-away line, "I'm sorry but I must go now, Anthony Kiedis will be wondering where I am!" :laugh:

Sue

No, Sue, the explaining that I had to do to my missus that I WASN'T having an affair with this ratwomen type thing who dragged me to the floor by my hair.

It's funny now but...:err:

Guest guest30038
Primal Scream.

My drug and booze filled day was complete when some crack toking bikers moll dragged my long hair outside the mens urinal :confused:

Almost as bad as the ravishings you get from some folk on PIO eh Paul? You shouldn't be so popular :wink: :biglaugh:

kev

Almost as bad as the ravishings you get from some folk on PIO eh Paul? You shouldn't be so popular :wink: :biglaugh:

kev

Ha Ha Kev!

As I said to a friend earlier I've worked with seriously disturbed teenagers for three years - threatened with metal bars, boiling hot water, fists through plate glass windows, steering wheel grabbed whilst on the motorway etc.

In comparison the mob on here is like being licked to death by a bunch of poodles. :twitcy:

It's amazing what a different opinion can do to someone isn't it!

Guest guest30038
Ha Ha Kev!

As I said to a friend earlier I've worked with seriously disturbed teenagers for three years - threatened with metal bars, boiling hot water, fists through plate glass windows, steering wheel grabbed whilst on the motorway etc.

In comparison the mob on here is like being licked to death by a bunch of poodles. :twitcy:

It's amazing what a different opinion can do to someone isn't it!

No wonder we get on ok...............I AM a seriously disturbed teenager............or at least the missus says I act like one :biglaugh:

kev

Archived