Guest Liverbird5

Guest Liverbird5

Hi guys

I am going to make 2010 a year to try and get off my backside and actually be proactive in making new friends so if anyone needs a friendly ear or needs to moan, please feel contact me and we can get together!

I am 45 (dont think i look it though) and have recently separated from my husband of 20 years. We have 2 lovely boys (17 and 13) and have been in NSW a year after living in NZ for 6 years. We are still very good friends amazingly enough.

I have a new job in Feb in St. Leonards and am happy to train it most places central (don't like driving here!).

Please also feel free to ask any questions as we looked around extensively for schools and family places to stay etc.

My most precious memory of meeting an Aussie celeb so far is going to the Ivy with Glenn McGrath as part of his entourage! I will never be the same again!!! He really is so lovely and a really nice person.

My older son plays real football in the NSW Premier league and is hoping to be get into the A league at some point.

I used to love having a dance so have decided this is the year and have booked in for Zumba classes to keep fit AND it's so much fun!

I would equally love to chat via email to others out of NSW.

I am also in NSW but in Queanbeyan which is just by Canberra. I have just come back from Sydney today after going to the Big Day Out in the Olympic Park. I have been here sine June and loving it, just looking to get my PR in April.

I have 1 son who is just over 12 months old, called Preston. I married an Aussie last march and living the dream down under

Guest Liverbird5

That's great! sounds like you have had a fabulous start and with an aussie partner you will obviously not have a problem finding your way around!

Archived