soccer u12

saunders 5

Hi, I will be looking for a team for my son but he will be in the U11's this year. We are currently in Adelaide and hope to be up there by March. Could you tell me if players are taken on after the trials or is the trials the cut off point for any new players? I hope that they will consider him after the dates because he is a keen footballer and has been playing for school for the last four years and club for the last two. This year will be the only year since we have been here that he hasn't played and it will be a shame if he can't play.

Thanks.

Great, thanks for that. I know they still take them on during the season here, but I just wondered if it was different there. That's good news.

Thanks again.

Julie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest kezbow

Hiya

We are moving over at the end of April, and my son who is 11 and currently plays club football in defence is really keen to sort out a new team when we move. Is this to late to join, or will he have to wait till next yeat.

Cheers

You can still play for a team but some teams may be full, are you coming to Pacific Pines if so come along to Training with us as i need a defender, looka t the web site Pacific Pines soocer, or the gold coast soccer this is were all the information is

hope this helps

• 3 weeks later...

Archived