Another Melbourne drinks nite :)

Guest Liane

Guest Maz and Nick

Hiya me(Nick)and the wife(Maz) would love to meet up how about the rooftop bar in the city on Swanston street.Dont know many places

think we might head to the rooftop bar a bit later but young & jacksons is so easy to find and small enough to find everyone, plus there's ppl from the britvics site coming too, dont want to change plans at the last minute. Hope to see you all there :)

Guest Kathryn7
Count me in too, I'll watch for the large group discussing the weather.......

no, we'll all be whingeing about the weather!! :biggrin:

of course we dont mind...the more the merrier....thinking maybe we should call the pub & book the whole place out, there's a lot of ppl coming hehehehe...cant wait to see you all there :)

Only 4 sleeps to go people :) dont forget 7pm at Young & Jacksons opposit flinders st station, hopefully a few more newbies will join in over the next few days :D

Guest nicola c

been here since september 09 but haven't been to any meet ups. my husbands aussie, you wont hold that against him? even he's found the move home difficult. hope to join you all tonight at young and jackson?

nic

Guest sybilipicus

Been here since Christmas and haven't been to any meet ups! Have an Aussie husband so glad to see from the Nicola C post that he won't be the token Aussie standing out like a sore thunb :0) See you there :0) Sarah

for anybody driving tonight or any other time you can park under the Eureka tower in wilsons carpark enter off city rd for a flat week end rate of 6 $ and its a two minute walk to young and jackons:biggrin:

Guest sybilipicus

Hiya

We went to Young and Jacksons but couldn't find anyone!! Asked around at the bars and to a few randoms but noone had seen a group of British people!! After circling all the different levels of bars a number of times gave up and headed home! Where were you all hiding :0)

we were all there, in the bigger bar with the entrance off flinders st (not off swanston) there was about 20 or so there until about 9pm wen they put a live band on and we headed across the road to transport bar. Sorry you didnt manage to find us

Guest Clairey23

Hi Liane

My husband, daughter and I have just moved to Melbourne and are keen to make friends. We missed the drinks night on Saturday but would love to join you at a future one. Will you be doing another one soon?

Thanks

Claire

Hi Claire, welcome to melbourne :) its a shame u missed the meet on sat night but i have no doubt there will be another one organised soon (going to need a couple of weeks to recover tho hahaha). keep an eye out on here as there's usually a few ppl organising one thing or another :)

Hi Liane

My husband, daughter and I have just moved to Melbourne and are keen to make friends. We missed the drinks night on Saturday but would love to join you at a future one. Will you be doing another one soon?

Thanks

Claire

hi there we have just came from uk in dec for a 2nd go at melb life ,, we have 3 daughters aged 10 6 and 4 we live in morialloc at the moment, you be very welcome to meet up if you would like to. lesley an lee

Archived