Thanks to Go Matilda and Gollywobbler!

Que Sera Sera

We are now the very proud owners of a shiny new Visa, cant thank Alan Collett and Marina of Go Matilda enough, and many thanks to Gill and the famous five.:wubclub:

Still shocked and it hasnt sunk in but you can be sure there will be a huge celebration tonight, thank god I dont have to work tomorrow!:biglaugh:

I hope all of you, especially the "dinosaurs" hear something soon x

We are now the very proud owners of a shiny new Visa, cant thank Alan Collett and Marina of Go Matilda enough, and many thanks to Gill and the famous five.:wubclub:

Still shocked and it hasnt sunk in but you can be sure there will be a huge celebration tonight, thank god I dont have to work tomorrow!:biglaugh:

I hope all of you, especially the "dinosaurs" hear something soon x

Nice 1 guys

ENJOY

regards

pom64

Guest VickyMel
We are now the very proud owners of a shiny new Visa

Congratulations Catherine - there are literally tears of joy in my eyes!! :jiggy:

So so pleased it has come through it has been one heck of a trip for you to get to this stage

All my very very best wishes to you for your family's future in Oz.

VickyMel

Guest guest17301

The hugest congratulations Catherine. It must feel so good, the wait was worthwhile. I really feel for you guys that wait so long and so patiently. Makes me feel humble that I got mine so quickly and relatively easily. You enjoy the celebrating because you have good cause, life here is all you could want and more xx

Guest KatyNick

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Well done Cath!!!! I am so pleased for you and your family - I could feel myself filling up when I read your post!!

You have jumped through so, so many hurdles to get to this stage. Enjoy your celebrations.:v_SPIN:

Archived