Thanks to Go Matilda and Gollywobbler!

Que Sera Sera

Guest sunnyday
n011.gif

Woo Hoo, Fanbloodytastic, Enjoy your celebrations hun, long time coming but here at last xxxx

Ditto - with extra sparkles and everything :wubclub:

We are now the very proud owners of a shiny new Visa, cant thank Alan Collett and Marina of Go Matilda enough, and many thanks to Gill and the famous five.:wubclub:

Still shocked and it hasnt sunk in but you can be sure there will be a huge celebration tonight, thank god I dont have to work tomorrow!:biglaugh:

I hope all of you, especially the "dinosaurs" hear something soon x

Many Congratulations. Now the real fun starts!! You thought it was a rollercoaster with the waiting, just see how fast the days go now with so much to do. All I can say is enjoy and have fun packing and embarking on your new adventure.

Kind regards

Ron Rocket :v_SPIN:

Guest stockies

Well if anyone deserves a Visa you guys do !!!!

Its been along time coming...........Im so happy for you !!

Love Claire. xx

CONGRATULATIONS Cath... this is just fantastic news... you have gone through so much with the process, you really deserve a break! I am so glad it has now arrived... Well done... I have now turned you RED!!!!

NAME: Que Sera, Sera (Catherine)

Priority No. 5

DATE OF 175 VISA APPLICATION: 30/09/08

DATE SS RECD: 17/07/09

DATE MEDS & PC'S UPLOADED: MARCH 09

ADDITIONAL INFO:

VISA GRANTED: 02/02/10

All the best in your celebrating

Tasha:wubclub:

We are now the very proud owners of a shiny new Visa, cant thank Alan Collett and Marina of Go Matilda enough, and many thanks to Gill and the famous five.:wubclub:

Still shocked and it hasnt sunk in but you can be sure there will be a huge celebration tonight, thank god I dont have to work tomorrow!:biglaugh:

I hope all of you, especially the "dinosaurs" hear something soon x

Que Sera Sera

aint been on for a while so many things to sort our flights are in April great to hear your News

WJK

Archived