Sydney!

Guest Steve Warnock

Guest Steve Warnock

Just arrived 2 Month's ago in Sydney from Northern Ireland with my fiancé and really enjoying Sydney thus far!

I am curious as to planned Pomms in Oz Meetups in Sydney?

Having used the website for all sorts of information and research it would be great to meet some people :P the information we got helped is a great deal in our decision making etc! awesome website/community.

Steve

PS, Not seeking any invitations to SWINGERS parties hahaha

• 5 months later...
Guest bl0ndie

hahaha! i hear you, good news is i'm not offering! we met up with a couple off this website ages ago and our mate kept referring to them as our swinging partners! will let you know if i hear of any gatherings in sydney, where abouts are you guys living??

Guest MandyJayne

Hi Steve, have a look on the Sydney Drinks Part 2 post.

A group of us have met up twice in the last few weeks, i am planning on trying at arrange another catch up soon

Mandy

• 2 weeks later...

It's kind of natural really.

For most of you in PIO it has been a long hard slog to get visas etc. And I know that even for us (we had it all very easy with spouse visa) everything was about Australia. No decision could be made without referring to the possibly imminent move etc. It does take over your life.

Then you arrive and pfft. It's a bit like Christmas day when you were a kid. You could think of nothing else, then it was WOW!! exciting, all this shiny wrapping paper. Once Aunty Jen's knitted sweater is unpacked, and the hundredth compendium of games (for an only child in my case LOL) opened and lost, all there was to do was flick through the Jackie annual and wonder if that was all there was to it.:biglaugh:

But eventually, all those gifts did come in handy (well, not so much the compendium of games, but you get the idea!) and you recovered your perspective on life and it was all good again.

Phew, that was a long one. But what I am saying is stick with it, don't let disappointment, or the sense of anticlimax get to you and you will find contentment and happiness.

All the very best.

Guest MandyJayne

Hi again all.

I have arranged an after work drinks this Tuesday (10th) at the Goldfish in Kings Cross. 6pm onwards (the food and drinks are half price between 6pm and 8pm)

If you go to Kings Cross station take the escalators out of the station, turn right and walk for a minute towards the Coke sign and the bar is on the right side.

All welcome!

Mandy

Archived