New mum on the Northern Beaches

Guest bekilodge

Guest bekilodge

Hi i have been here just over a year now and have a five month old little girl. Although i have met lots of lovely friends through this, none of them have children as yet so during the week are all at work. Have joined a mothers group too, but finding the lack of family very hard and the days on my own whilst partner is at work very long. Would love to meet up with any other young mums who are in a similar position. :err:

Guest alistairirvine
Hi i have been here just over a year now and have a five month old little girl. Although i have met lots of lovely friends through this, none of them have children as yet so during the week are all at work. Have joined a mothers group too, but finding the lack of family very hard and the days on my own whilst partner is at work very long. Would love to meet up with any other young mums who are in a similar position. :err:
ER

Hi there we live in narrabben just up the road.We moved here in october we have a 10 month baby girl ,like you on our own most days as hubby is at work.It is hard not having family just for the days when you want to share what the babys have done.I have met some other mums and we get together for cf walks and night out..Would be great to meet up if you fancy it.

Hope to speak soon alison and evie-gracex

Archived