Moving to Melbourne/ Sydney

Guest LondonGirl24

Guest LondonGirl24

Hi there,

I've been in Oz for 4 years now living on Perth and have decided to venture over to Melbourne and Sydney to see what they has to offer! more nightlife and shopping i hope :biggrin: Am going in 2 months to stay in backpackers and works in bars and such, would love to meet up with some fellow poms over there to share travel experiences and have a drink with! :hug:

Guest The Pom Queen

Hi Londongirl

Welcome to PIO, there are quite a few young ones up and around the CBD in Melbourne so I am sure you will have lots of company and quite a few drinks.

Have a great time.

Kate

Hi there,

I've been in Oz for 4 years now living on Perth and have decided to venture over to Melbourne and Sydney to see what they has to offer! more nightlife and shopping i hope :biggrin: Am going in 2 months to stay in backpackers and works in bars and such, would love to meet up with some fellow poms over there to share travel experiences and have a drink with! :hug:

-have a good time Londongirl - just to let you know that there are some Brit pubs in the city and they always look for staff from time to time just in case you might like to google them if you are in Melbourne.

The Sherlock Holmes pub

thesherlockholmes.com.au

415 Collins St.

Elephant and Wheelbarrow

94 Bourke St

cheers, Olly

Archived