Lauriston School Fair - Melbourne

Guest The Pom Queen

Guest The Pom Queen

I received this in my mail box today and thought it would be a great day out for some of you.:wubclub:

If you're interested, the Lauriston Summer Fair is in 2 weeks. Come along if you can, as there's plenty for everyone to enjoy.

The Fair will occur on Sunday 28 February between 11am and 4pm. This is a huge event on the school's social calendar and everyone is encouraged to come along and enjoy a fantastic day. The nearest train station is Armadale and there are trams on High Street, Malvern Rd & Glenferrie Rd. There is also unrestricted street parking all around the school.

In addition to an amazing selection of food and beverage (wine bar included), stalls (secondhand books & toys, cake) and entertainment on offer (fashion shows), there will also be approximately 20+ rides for the children to enjoy - everything from pony rides, Thomas the Tank Engine, Bungy Jumping trampolines, flower arranging, a ferris wheel and even an ice skating rink!

This is a great way to entertain the children for the day and support the school in this wonderful event.

Guest Lord Melbourne

Excellent,

I found the fair's website at www.lauristonfair.com.au

I've purchased unlimited ride wristbands for the kids. There's a discount if you purchase before the fair, and a form can be downloaded from the site.

I'm thinking about entering the competition for the car too.

We went in 2007, and Hamish & Andy were the MC's.

Hope to see you there.

Archived