Redcliffe get together MARCH 14

I have been in contact with a few on PIO lately who are feeling a bit lonely and out of things, I would like to organise a get together at Suttons beach for MARCH 14. I know Scampi, Ferret,The Harpers are interested. There are quite a lot on PIO in the area.

Anyone welcome, especially those around the Peninsula like North Lakes & Mango Hill etc.

I can provide a marquee for any food and a BBQ , [i am just across the road so no trouble for me]there are BBQ's at the beach, but they are always busy and very slow to cook. Also plenty of playgrounds for the children.

Let me know who is interested, even if you can think of any other venue.:idea:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We'll be there for sure. Live above you so will help carry the marquee! Thanks for arranging, Ferret (I don't know how to do smilies, new on here!)

Might just gatecrash on the 14th if thats ok ?

O/H + 22 month old daughter + myself, will be on our reccie and land in Brisbane 12 March to validate our visas

Look out for the socks, sandals and brilliant white complexion

JT

don't forget the sun cream!

Guest guest30038
Might just gatecrash on the 14th if thats ok ?

O/H + 22 month old daughter + myself, will be on our reccie and land in Brisbane 12 March to validate our visas

Look out for the socks, sandals and brilliant white complexion

JT

It'd be good for you John. You'd get lost of helpful advice. PM me if you want help with any specifics or a lift out there.

kev

Guest bluemoon
Hi we would like to come along too if that's okay. Been here 2 years now, living in Clontarf. Have found these 2 years quite tough and would enjoy meeting others.

Elena, Bruce and 2 girls 12 and 8

Hello Elena,how are you?i have sent you a PM it would be nice to catch up ,PM me when you get a chance.

Mandy

Hi there,im very interested in your get 2gether on the 14th.Im from essex uk ,been here 16mths,OH been here 2yrs,would be nice 2 meet others .

Thanks lesley

Archived