Any Poms on the central coast

Guest stuartc28

Guest stuartc28

Hi just wondering if there are any fellow poms out there in a simular situation trying to find friends on the central coast to hang out with. Me and my girlfriend have been living here nearly 2 years and havent made any good aussie friends as they dont let you into there little groups. small minded some of them.

So any poms out there just want a good old chat over a fews beers some time get in touch.

stuart and olivia

• 1 month later...
Guest JRich

Hey

I moved over in January and, well I know my girlfriend and her son. NO ONE ELSE. Its quite lonely!

I am in Gosford by the way :) Where on the CC are you?

• 2 months later...
Guest pomsunite

Hey wow, so happy I stumbled across your forum :rolleyes:

Me and my hubbie emigrated last year, been living in crazy sydney (sapping all our cash) for the past 9 months ), moving to the central coast end of July 2010.

desperate to meet some fellow english, really miss the british humour and banter. We are looking at wyong, tuggerawong area - where are you guys and any suggestions?

Hope to hear from you

Guest Paul in UK

Heading over in August/September. Wife is from Oz so we have family and friends in the area. They are in Tuggerah although we are looking more around Gosford.

Guest cazbeckham

Been here in Buderim on Sunshine Coast for 19 months now and had no problems finding friends both Poms and Aussies alike. One of our best mates is our next door neighbour who is an Aussie. So down to earth, friendly and even brings his own beer in when he wants to come over for a chat.

Try joining some of the clubs around or go to the local RSL clubs I am sure if you put yourself out and speak first you will soon make loads of friends.

Good Luck all of you

Archived