Ladies Skin care, chat and cuppa

Guest Guest31881

Guest Guest31881

Hi ladies,

If you live close to Godwin Beach, near Bribie Island. QLD.

Basically this an excuse for a chat and cuppa this Saturday at 2pm.

My wife was wondering if any of the lady members would like to attend a Skin care Party. (Not selling anything). She has been given a selection of “Dr Lewinn’s” Skin care products for her friends to try at a Skin care party. There are also free samples for those who attend (sachets of Even Tone Lightening Cream and Day Cream Moisturiser). Together with a voucher for money off if you decide to go out and buy some at a later date.

Samples to try on the day include.

Gentle face Cleanser

Cosmetic Lift Activator

Cosmetic lift Powder

Even tone Lightening Cream

Day Cream Moisturiser

She gets these samples because of signing up to a site that sends you free samples to try and on this occasion they have sent stuff for a Skin care party. We do not get anything for holding the party, (other than the samples) and there is no selling of the product involved.

So if you fancy a friendly get together, and a chat let me know. It should only last an hour or so, but that depends on how much chatting is done.

Guest siamsusie
Hi ladies,

If you live close to Godwin Beach, near Bribie Island. QLD.

Basically this an excuse for a chat and cuppa this Saturday at 2pm.

My wife was wondering if any of the lady members would like to attend a Skin care Party. (Not selling anything). She has been given a selection of “Dr Lewinn’s” Skin care products for her friends to try at a Skin care party. There are also free samples for those who attend (sachets of Even Tone Lightening Cream and Day Cream Moisturiser). Together with a voucher for money off if you decide to go out and buy some at a later date.

Samples to try on the day include.

Gentle face Cleanser

Cosmetic Lift Activator

Cosmetic lift Powder

Even tone Lightening Cream

Day Cream Moisturiser

She gets these samples because of signing up to a site that sends you free samples to try and on this occasion they have sent stuff for a Skin care party. We do not get anything for holding the party, (other than the samples) and there is no selling of the product involved.

So if you fancy a friendly get together, and a chat let me know. It should only last an hour or so, but that depends on how much chatting is done.

I love these products and well worth the money as well. Have you got a bed for 3 nights please:biglaugh: Susie ps. I will leave Kevin at home

ps cuppa! I would be bringing the wine

Archived