Partner Visa Help.

swifty99

Hello everyone,

I am in the first stages of putting together my Partner visa. we have been together 6 years and have a 2 yrs old little girl summer whist being married 2 yrs . my question is how do i put together the application. i understand that all the certified info and application forms first but as for the supporting evidence i was hoping to put it in years. for example 2005 showing finance commitments, holidays, photos of events , bills and correspondents etc etc. then move through the years till present.

hopefully this will prove our relationship through the years with several houses, little summer and our marriage.

would this be OK or would i be best separating it into financial doc, photos, holidays and bills into groups and just put them in date order.

any help would be great.

thanks Matt :biggrin:

Guest siamsusie
Hello everyone,

I am in the first stages of putting together my Partner visa. we have been together 6 years and have a 2 yrs old little girl summer whist being married 2 yrs . my question is how do i put together the application. i understand that all the certified info and application forms first but as for the supporting evidence i was hoping to put it in years. for example 2005 showing finance commitments, holidays, photos of events , bills and correspondents etc etc. then move through the years till present.

hopefully this will prove our relationship through the years with several houses, little summer and our marriage.

would this be OK or would i be best separating it into financial doc, photos, holidays and bills into groups and just put them in date order.

any help would be great.

thanks Matt :biggrin:

Hi Matt, I guess everyone does it differently, but I just placed all financial and supporting evidence together in date order. the same with photos and bills etc., so basically as you have described as per the highlighted paragraph. Best wishes Susie

Guest siamsusie
thanks for the quick reply. would it be OK to put an index at the front of each category to make it clear.

Yes Matt, its always good to present your documentation well. Very best wishes and hopefully your visa will be issued quickly. Best wishes Susie

Archived