Police Check Question please???

Que Sera Sera

Guest The Ropey HOFF
My friends agent has told her that Police Checks only last 6 months I thought it was a year am I wrong???:huh:

Hi,

you are right the police checks last a year. They are only any use for the visa and as long as you get the visa before the checks run out, whether its a year or six months, then they have served their purpose. They don't want to be sending off for them unless their case officer has requested them, they come back within a week,

jim:wink:

Hi,

you are right the police checks last a year. They are only any use for the visa and as long as you get the visa before the checks run out, whether its a year or six months, then they have served their purpose. They don't want to be sending off for them unless their case officer has requested them, they come back within a week,

jim:wink:[/QUOTe

When we first came on 457 we had the local nick 10 quidders, our lasses (main visa) came back after a couple of weeks .( THis will make your day jim) mine was sent to LOndon god knows why ,took a couple of weeks but came back squeaky clean lol. When we applied for pr here ,we had to send to the ACPO ( the assistant chief police officers) benevolent fund 35 quid each for the ordinary ones 70 quid for the quickies ,these came back quicker after a bit of prompting

mally

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Hi yorkshirepom,

did you use a false passport like the Israeli hit squad, who assassinated that Hamas terrorist in Dubai, lol, only joking

jim

Hi yorkshirepom,

did you use a false passport like the Israeli hit squad, who assassinated that Hamas terrorist in Dubai, lol, only joking

jim

Has tha think i`d pass for a ruddy aussie , "alreet owd lad" going thro customs lol, , I tinker on the computer and did one of them credit rating identity check things ,i was surprised there s a painter and decorator same age as me in the midlands , mine is not a really common name ( oh aye it aint bin laden either) lol

Archived