Anyone in Sydney want to meet up?

Guest sydney86

Guest sydney86

Hey Guys,

Im 23 female from the UK. Been in Sydney for 2 years. I have found it hard to meet people as have come stuck in a routine of work, work and more work!!!

Anyone out there who fancies meeting up for coffee/drink/movie/sightseeing??

• 4 months later...
Guest bl0ndie

Hi,

been here for about a year now and would love to meet up for drinks, always keen to meet new people so hit me back if interested

Guest pom girl

Hi sydney86 and blondie,

I would love to meet up for nights out for drinks, coffee tec. let me know when you want to meet. im donna by the way.

Guest pom girl

hi sydney86, blondie and ean,

Would you like to meet this weekend if thats fine with you all?.

Guest MandyJayne

Hi there Blondie.

We have recently had a couple of meet ups for new people in Sydney, we met this saturday and i think we are due to meet again soon

The post is Drinks in Sydney Part 2 i think?

Keep having a look at that, i am sure there will be another meeting soon

Mandy

Guest kimbaroo

hey sydney 86 i completly understand ! i would love to meet up with some nice pommy girls lol ive been in australia for a year and a half now, just moved down from the gold coast to camden in the sydney subs where r u girlies from??

btw im kim 22 originally from nottingham :smile:

Hi Ladies,

Would also love to meet up with some like minded girls! I never manage to get to these meetings cos my oh works silly hours and i don't want to be the only one on my own lol however if there are a few of us on our own that'd be cool.

I'm Lisa, 22 originally from Brum then Milton Keynes.

Hi there Blondie.

We have recently had a couple of meet ups for new people in Sydney, we met this saturday and i think we are due to meet again soon

The post is Drinks in Sydney Part 2 i think?

Keep having a look at that, i am sure there will be another meeting soon

Mandy

Any new meets in the diary yet?

Hi there,

We go to a meet up every Thursday night through another website, British Expats.

We meet in a different pub every week in Sydney’s CBD so check it out and come along as all are welcome – the venue of the drinks gets arranged every Wednesday afternoon so keep your eyes peeled or I could email you direct with the venue if thats easier?

Cheers, Geri

Guest MandyJayne
Any new meets in the diary yet?

I think there is one on the 21st August. I am trying to find out the details then i will put the info on here

Mandy

Guest MandyJayne

Hi there all.

I am arranging an after work get together next Tuesday 10th August at the Goldfish in Kings Cross 6pm onwards. They have half price drinks and food between 6pm and 9pm and Jazz from 9pm.

It is 2 minutes from the train station (come out into Kings Cross, turn right and walk for a minute towards the Cola sign)

My number is 0434238108 if anyone wants to call.

See you soon!

Mandy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest bl0ndie

Hi,

Just seen this, did you guys meet up in the end? any plans for another meet? if so would love to tag along, let me know!

Guest wenders411

Hi all!

Please join my facebook group i have recently created. Only a few members at the moment but hopefully this will grow into a great group for arranging meetups and getting to know each other better!

Just search for Pommies in Sydney. There is a picture of the Opera House (original huh?)

Hope to see you there soon!

Wendy xx

Guest tonykimber

Hey guys!....

been in oz for 3 months now and same as Sydney86 got stuck in th routine of work work and more work!!... just found out i got sponsorship so time to bucked down and meet people!!

I'm Tony btw ready for drink/coffe/ etc :D lemme no

Archived