PERTH - Quality Football (soccer) players wanted by Amateur Premier League

Guest bilby

Guest bilby

Joondalup United FC is a British / Irish Football team competing in the Football West amateur Premier League in Perth.

The season starts in early April and goes through to end of September.

Currently in pre season we are looking to recruiting a couple of quality / experienced players. The club has an excellent squad but lacks a strong central defender and also requires a central midfielder with drive and energy.

The club has many contacts and would be prepared to assist suitable players with getting work and accomodation.

Almost all of the club members are ex pats from Britain and Ireland so a warm welcome, good football and great banter is assured!

Please contact me, Bill Byrne - Senior coach on bill.byrne@hotmail.com for further information.

Look forward to hearing from you !!

Joondalup United FC is a British / Irish Football team competing in the Football West amateur Premier League in Perth.

Currently in pre season we are looking to recruiting a couple of quality / experienced players. The club has an excellent squad but lacks a strong central defender and also requires a central midfielder with drive and energy.

The club has many contacts and would be prepared to assist suitable players with getting work and accomodation.

Almost all of the club members are ex pats from Britain and Ireland so a warm welcome, good football and great banter is assured!

Please contact me, Bill Byrne - Senior coach on bill.byrne@hotmail.com for further information.

damn i so wish i was over there already, i am just deciding to finish playing after next season, have played for about 20 years and have had knee lig op about 4 years ago and have only started playing agin last year, but was coaching for a few years kidf etc, and have managed a few teams before, so i hope when i go over next year IF we move to Perth that we can meet up and discuss playing or give you a hand with managing the team. if you need any ref etc or ppl to contact that know me from any leagues i have played in, no problems i can forward you the info.

cheers and good luck for the season ahead.

chris johnson

What happenef to Ballajura mate . get a better offer lol

Guest bilby
What happenef to Ballajura mate . get a better offer lol

Left Ballajura at end of last season. Went back to Joondalup which is a club I founded in 2000.

Live in Joondalup, have lotsa mates at the club.

Archived