Victoria SS - GRANTED

MichelleH

Hi everyone, how hapy are we today - we have just found out that our Vic SS has been granted. It's taken over 3 1/2 months (submitted 01/12/09), but we got there in the end. OH is a plumber. Our Agent has said that the DIAC should be recieving our Form 1100 soon. Not too sure how long everything else will now take - but it's definately a step in the right direction - I still can't stop shaking after hearing the news!!!:jiggy:

Can I say a big thank you to everyone from PIO who I have been speaking to recently about all of this. Especially "Tom the Pom" for telling me to give our agent a kick in the *** - it seems to have worked. - THANK YOU.:hug:

Good luck to everyone else and I'll keep you posted.

Michelle

Guest ishtiaq

I also got Victoria SS granted - it took a month or so I guess.

I replied them "Thank You" and they took it as ACCEPTANCE

Hi again, Michelle and Simon,

It's great news, you should join everone on the 176 non csl -where are you now thread, you will get to see how things are progressing for others in the same situation, and any questions will be answered, as they are all really helpful.

This must be a real load off your mind?, how did the agent react to a kick up the butt?.

Have a good weekend

Scott

Hi Scott

I was going to PM you on Friday, but ran out of time before I finished work, so thanks for replying to my thread. I was going to post on the 176 non-csl thread as well. You're right about the weight off our minds - we were all really happy to have finally heard. I think contacting our agent paid off, as they apparantly spent 3 1/2 hours trying to get through to the VIC SS department! Then low-and-behold, the next day, we get the SS approval! Sounds a bit like what happened to you!!

Have you decided to go ahead and get your meds & police checks done? - I asked our agent about us going ahead and having it done, and she recommended that we didn't. Her reasons were the 12 month validity period and how un-known the timescale is as to when we will actually get a visa.

Anyway, now it's back to more waiting - just in a different queue! Keep in touch, and thanks again.

Michelle

Guest Tom the Pom

Can I say a big thank you to everyone from PIO who I have been speaking to recently about all of this. Especially "Tom the Pom" for telling me to give our agent a kick in the *** - it seems to have worked. - THANK YOU.:hug:

Michelle

No worries MichelleH

I'm really happy you got the result you wanted.

Don't let them take the p!ss - It's amazing what a well placed size 11 (in my case) can do!!!

Thanks Tom,

Mine was only a size 4 though - but it did seem to do the trick! Now we've just got to sit and wait to be assigned a CO, and I have no idea how long that will take!

Thanks again - and good luck to you.

Michelle

• 2 weeks later...

Archived