Soccer AM in OZ - Join the Campaign

Guest ljs

Join our campaign to bring Soccer AM to our screens every Sunday morning.

Picture the scene, Sunday morning switch on the kettle, pop some bread in the toaster and then sit down and relax in front of the TV catching up on all of the previous nights results.

Then just as you get comfortable you have two options, firstly you can log on to the Soccer AM website and watch the clips from the previous days episode – all good with various three minute teasers, enough to keep you going in the knowledge that you’re still in touch and have a good understanding of what’s going on in probably the world’s best football arena or option number 2.

You can pick up the remote and bang there it is, available, full screen and here in Australia the one and only ‘Soccer AM’ show, all three hours of it and it’s on TV here in its full glory.

Don’t get me wrong we are very lucky in terms of being kept up to date with all of the live action over here but how good would it be to be fully involved in all of the brilliant interaction of Soccer AM.

Surely out there with all of the repeats and utter nonsense we watch every weekend there is a spot in the Sunday morning schedule to bring Helen Chamberlain and Co to our screens every weekend throughout the season.

Or join us at Facebook to get involved in the campaign. 'Bring Soccer AM to Australia'

Guest BillyDean

I have no idea what Soccer AM is, and it's been a while since I've seen a Sunday morning, but I'll add my name, and good luck.

I record all Manchester United games from the satellite, and replay them over and over, so I'm not short of football.

• 4 months later...

Archived