Anyone work at Allamanda Hospital, Gold Coast ?

saunders 5

In my strive to find a happy workplace, I went for an interview at Allamanda Hospital. The panel were lovely but I can't seem to find out about pay and conditions, salary sacrifice etc.

Has anyone else worked here and how did you find it. Is the pay the same as Qld Health. Have had a nightmare so far with Qld Health so would appreciate any advice.

Thanks, Ali X

Guest SunshineSmile
In my strive to find a happy workplace, I went for an interview at Allamanda Hospital. The panel were lovely but I can't seem to find out about pay and conditions, salary sacrifice etc.

Has anyone else worked here and how did you find it. Is the pay the same as Qld Health. Have had a nightmare so far with Qld Health so would appreciate any advice.

Thanks, Ali X

Hi Ali,

IMO anywhere that your struggling to get info about your working conditions and pay...

Would be very cautious.. i would be unimpressed by that big time. I dont know anyone who has worked there but i have heard that they are doing some heavy recruiting so maybe they too busy to reply to your requests for info? but would still be un impressed.

If you dont mind me asking.. what was your nightmare with Qld health?:huh:

Best wishes..Steph (also a nurse :cute:)

• 3 months later...

Archived