meet up in launceston, tassie

Guest chris and kate

Guest chris and kate

Hi all,

Me and my wife kate (both 33 years old) both from Burton on Trent in staffordshire, I am a cabinet maker and kate is a nurse, we have been living in oz for nearly 3 years now lived in Perth W.A mainly and spent a little bit of time in Melbourne, however we have recently moved to Launceston in Tassie mainly for work and family reasons and that we are looking to start a family in the not too distant future, we are both keen travellers and are well into music and love a good gig here and there and we also love a night out and get togethers so if there is anyone out there in a similar situation looking to meet new people and have a bit of a wind down drink on the weekend lets hook up and have a few.

Guest siamsusie
Hi all,

Me and my wife kate (both 33 years old) both from Burton on Trent in staffordshire, I am a cabinet maker and kate is a nurse, we have been living in oz for nearly 3 years now lived in Perth W.A mainly and spent a little bit of time in Melbourne, however we have recently moved to Launceston in Tassie mainly for work and family reasons and that we are looking to start a family in the not too distant future, we are both keen travellers and are well into music and love a good gig here and there and we also love a night out and get togethers so if there is anyone out there in a similar situation looking to meet new people and have a bit of a wind down drink on the weekend lets hook up and have a few.

Hi Chris & Kate, we too are in the process of moving over from Karratha WA and are here right now in Yorktown Greensbeach, Launceston.... my husband loves his music and is so looking forward to going to more concerts over east...... love travelling etc... would love to meet up as well, we are off to Hobart & surrounds for a few days early tomorrow but feel free to drop us a pm and we can catch up. cheers Susie

Archived