shipping companies

mrsindecision

Guest misshoney
Give Onkar Sharma from Eagle Relocations This guy knows his stuff and we cant stop singing his praises give him a call i bet he could offer you a competitive Rate! :biggrin:

My husband and I used Eagle Relocations and I must admit Onkar Sharma was really good. We had 2 other quotes and although he wasn't the cheapest, he did know what he was talking about. The team of guys he sent out to pack our things were great too, very efficient and professional. Eagle relocations works from the UK - Australia but another company takes over when you arrive in OZ.

The company that are affiliated with Eagle Relocations are called John Ryan removals and although - John the manager of the company is great the team of guys we had to deliver our frieght were incompetent and very unprofessional.

Just something to bear in mind for anyone considering this company.

Well we have just had a few companies round to quote this week. Kent's came in at $7300 thats them packing. Wridgeways were $7500 but have matched Kents quote so we will be going with them

Guest rachellh
Well we have just had a few companies round to quote this week. Kent's came in at $7300 thats them packing. Wridgeways were $7500 but have matched Kents quote so we will be going with them

I'm presuming that's including insurance?? Our quote from Wridgeways is $6300, though I am packing the small stuff in the boxes myself - to save on space mainly!

Rachel :biggrin:

I'm presuming that's including insurance?? Our quote from Wridgeways is $6300, though I am packing the small stuff in the boxes myself - to save on space mainly!

No that is excluding insurance....I am going to shop around for that. That is them packing everything. I was quite happy with that as I got alot of quotes last year when we first made the decision to move back and everyone was quoting around $8000.

Your quote is a great price....you must have bargained hard for that:biggrin:

Guest rachellh
No that is excluding insurance....I am going to shop around for that. That is them packing everything. I was quite happy with that as I got alot of quotes last year when we first made the decision to move back and everyone was quoting around $8000.

Your quote is a great price....you must have bargained hard for that:biggrin:

It wasn't that hard to get actually. Basically I told the guy who came to see me that he had to beat the best quote I'd already had, or there was no point quoting at all. So he did! He knocked about $30 off the lowest quote I'd had and threw in the plasma packaging as well.

Archived