Single mum in Rockingham, looking for friends

Guest KazN

Hi

I moved to Rockingham 6 months ago and am finding it hard to meet new friends being a single 40 something. If anyone is interested in meeting up would love to hear from you :unsure:

Guest suantone

Hi there

I live in Falcon, south of Mandurah, I run a soul night on a monthly basis and am just about to do our first70's disco night at the Flybynight in Fremantle. We get about 200 people every month at the soul night (90% of which are brits), reckon the disco night will be a big hit too. Its a great place to meet people, theres never any trouble and we are all 40 +++++ (but we still think we are 25! HA). Anyway, if you think this might be up your street, email me at

suantone@southwest.com.au and Ill keep you in touch with whats happening and arrange to have some ready made mates for you!!!

Look forward to hearing from you

Sue

Many thanks Sue, that sounds just brilliant, I love my 70's music, do you have any people come from Rockingham way to travel with? My email is jdndietcoke@hotmail.com and I really would love to come, please send me the details. Thanks again. Karen x

Guest suantone

Hi Karen, thanks for your reply, I will put you on our mailing list. Im sure there are a few who come from Rockingham, I know there are some from Warnbro and surrounding areas, I pride myself on knowing most peoples faces, half their names, but unfortunately I tend not to know where a lot of them come from HA!

It would be great if you could come along to our first 70's 80's night on the 30th april or the Northern, Motown and Modern soul night on the 1st May. These are really popular, we have been running them for 4 years. I am trying to keep the two events separate so the newletter you receive will only give notification of the Soul nights,(unfortunately we have been given two nights in a row but beggars cant be choosers - the Flybynight is a really popular venue and we are priviledged to be able to put our music nights on there.) You have my email address if you want to know anything else about the 70's 80's nights.

Thanks for that Sue, that 70's 80's one sounds great,and you just send me the details of loacation, date, time and price and anything else I need to know and I will be there :) and yes please put me on the mailing list as I am most definately interested in coming it's right up my street lol. Many thanks.

Guest suantone

Hi Karen

The 70's disco night is Friday 30th April 8 till 12 and the Northern, Motown, Soul nite is the 1st May 8 till 12.

Venue for both is Flybynight Musicians Club, Parry St, Fremantle $10 on the door.

See you there

Come and say hello.... Ill be the only female DJ !!!!

Happy Easter

Sue

Archived