Sunshine Coast "Giggles over a Glass"

Guest natma1

Guest natma1

:hug:

Hi everyone, my name is Natalie, and for those who don't know me i moved to Queenslands Sunshine Coast with my family in July 2008 and i am pleased to announce that after almost 2 years here i have just been promoted with the best job ever.....I am now Functions Manager for the "The Pig n Whistle" at the Sunshine Plaza in Maroochydore which is the ENGLISH pub on the Coast.....Woohoo!

Yes we do serve you a PINT or a HALF

Yes we do have 2 measures on our wine glasses the same as the UK

Yes we do show sports EVERY day

Yes we have pool tables and weekend entertainment

AND THIS WEEKEND SATURDAY 3RD APRIL WE ARE SHOWING LIVE ON THE BIG SCREEN WITH FULL SOUND COMMENTARY, MANCHESTER UNITED VS CHELSEA !!!*

KICK-OFF IS 9.45PM.......HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE :wink:

( my husband and son will be there too....they are Reds )

Hi everyone, my name is Natalie, and for those who don't know me i moved to Queenslands Sunshine Coast with my family in July 2008 and i am pleased to announce that after almost 2 years here i have just been promoted with the best job ever.....I am now Functions Manager for the "The Pig n Whistle" at the Sunshine Plaza in Maroochydore which is the ENGLISH pub on the Coast.....Woohoo!

AND THIS WEEKEND SATURDAY 3RD APRIL WE ARE SHOWING LIVE ON THE BIG SCREEN WITH FULL SOUND COMMENTARY, MANCHESTER UNITED VS CHELSEA !!!*

Hi,

I have definitely made a note of the pub as when I finally get my visa (sometime soon hopefully) I shall be heading there for drinks and the footie.

Im a red also, looks like United were robbed against Chelsea.

Matt

Hi

We are from Worsley and will be over in December, so will be calling in to say hi, and to have a beer.

Hi

We are from Worsley and will be over in December, so will be calling in to say hi, and to have a beer.

Hi,

Sounds like a pommy reunion already.

I take it you have received your Visa?

I was hoping to be over this year but still waiting on a CO so I can begin Police/Health Checks before doing planning anything, hopefully things will start to move after this announcement in July.

Matt

Hi,

Sounds like a pommy reunion already.

I take it you have received your Visa?

I was hoping to be over this year but still waiting on a CO so I can begin Police/Health Checks before doing planning anything, hopefully things will start to move after this announcement in July.

Matt

Yea, PR granted, just need to sell and move, just keeping a close eye on the Exchange rate.

Guest bluebud

How much is a pint of your best ale mate. :cool:

Archived