Need some friends on the Gold Coast

Guest nettie noo noo

Guest sambo1969

Hi all

it would be great to meet up at Helensvale for coffee if anyone free wednesday lunch?

or after school but then there is the kids lol

samantha

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jam jar

hi samantha

i'm just across at pacific pines, i'd like to meet for coffee at helensvale, do you mean tomorrow or next wednesday? either suits me though

joanna.

Guest PaulaPud

Hi!

Anyone want to have coffee tomorrow at Zaraffas Westfield at 1pm?

(Sorry Sambo, couldn't make today as on night duty):SLEEP:

There is me, Paula Cox (see earlier post) & a girl from British Expats and none of us have met before!

It would be great if more could come!

Guest sambo1969

Hi Joanna

I have to work today so maybe next wednesday would be good less you want to meet up at evening

as we are not far from each other hope to here from you soon

Samantha

Guest nettie noo noo

Hi all,

So the weather looks good for Sunday at the moment. Where shall we go and meet up? I cant walk far at the moment. It it rains we can transfer to mine in Robina. Sorrry didn"t make the coffee morning but only just read the message!! 11 sounds ok unless anyone wants earlier. Any ideas? If it is Currumbin where abouts?

Annette :cool:

Guest jam jar
Hi all,

So the weather looks good for Sunday at the moment. Where shall we go and meet up? I cant walk far at the moment. It it rains we can transfer to mine in Robina. Sorrry didn"t make the coffee morning but only just read the message!! 11 sounds ok unless anyone wants earlier. Any ideas? If it is Currumbin where abouts?

Annette :cool:

hi annette

glad you can make it sunday, at currumbin, i was thinking next to the play area (where the kids pirate ship play park is), theres bbqs there also, its not too far from the water, but its also right next to the car park, so not far to walk, think theres a cafe there too????

anyway let me know what you think,

lets see if we can round a few others up too, everyones welcome, the more the merrier, (as they say!!!) and it should be a good day.

joanna

Guest johnny

The playpark at 11, sounds good to us. Thats our sons favourite place in the world right now. :jimlad:

John

Guest wendy and neil

we will be there also. Can I just ask is that were the dog beach is? Just after tallerbudgera creek?

Wendy

:wubclub:

Guest nettie noo noo

Hi all

Sounds good and ideal for me with the crook leg. Look forward to meeting everyone. What is everyone doing a barbie or picnic? All welcome.

annette

Guest nettie noo noo

Hi Wendy

Its the next creek after Tallebudgera, stay on the highway and you will see the pirate ship and cafe on the left. Think there is a dog beach there also i go to the Talle dog beach.

annette

Guest jam jar
Hi all

Sounds good and ideal for me with the crook leg. Look forward to meeting everyone.c What is everyone doing a barbie or picni? All welcome.

annette

hi annette,

glad you can make it also, should be a good day, think we'll be taking a picnic, (kids like to keep coming back and munching something, so probably easier for us), but we'll try and get as close as we can to the barbies so its easier for others.

we'll try and get there early (yeh' right, 'lol', i'm never early for anything!!!!!), but we will try, and i'll tie some balloons to something, (tree/chair), so we all find each other!!!!!

looking forward to it, see you all sunday

joanna

• 3 weeks later...
Guest msclarkey

Hi

Moved to the gold coast 12 mths ago looking for new friends, have a boyfriend whos Australian i dont have to many friends here always looking out for new ones

Guest jam jar

hi 'msclarkey'

just wanted to say hi, welcome to the goldcoast and Poms in OZ.

joanna

Hi

Moved to the gold coast 12 mths ago looking for new friends, have a boyfriend whos Australian i dont have to many friends here always looking out for new ones

Hi, are you at work in the daytime? Let me know if you fancy meeting up for a coffee one day.

I see you're in Emerald Lakes; had a drive around there the other week, think it's lovely, lucky you!

Jo x

Guest nettie noo noo
Hi, are you at work in the daytime? Let me know if you fancy meeting up for a coffee one day.

I see you're in Emerald Lakes; had a drive around there the other week, think it's lovely, lucky you!

Jo x

Hi,

It would be good to meet. Not in Emerald lakes in Robina and Jam jar is in Pac Pines! Think we may be meeting for coffee somewhere on Wednesday. All Welcome. will keep you posted on where and when. Annette

Hi,

It would be good to meet. Not in Emerald lakes in Robina and Jam jar is in Pac Pines! Think we may be meeting for coffee somewhere on Wednesday. All Welcome. will keep you posted on where and when. Annette

Hi, it's msclarkey who lives in Emerald Lakes that I was replying to in that post.

Paula mentioned meeting on wednesday, but don't know if I can make it as I have my little boy with me, and he's not keen on coffee shops!

Jo

Guest Cakes Galore

So how did this meet up go, the one at Palmy/Currumbin?

Havent been on here for months so missed it, it was down our end too, typical!!

Guest msclarkey

Hi jo

Yes i do work in the day it can be random from time to time though a coffee would be great let me know your email and ill let you know if i get a random day

Thanks for getting in touch

Archived