Need some friends on the Gold Coast

Guest nettie noo noo

Guest scot2oz

I know it sounds sad and we have really only just arrived but i am looking for some friends in the gold coast. I am 27 and my oh is 28 we have just moved from uk... glasgow and we have 2 kids brooke is 7 and boni is 3. we are renting in pacific pines and as my husband has found work i am home alone with the 3 year old for company. getting a bit lonely and i dont want it to turn to home sickness, anyone in the same boat and would like to arrange a meet up i would love to hear from you.

Does anyone know of any good firework displays for tommorow night.

thanks

laura

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest scot2oz

Hi guys. we moved to the gold coast on 19th october. we are staying in pac pines. have a 3 year old and a 7 year old. we could meet up and let them play together...... think they are getting bored with mum and dad lol

Guest aussiegemandpauluk

Hi Laura, That would be great, think our daughter is really bored with us now too! We are living at Paradise Point, so not too far from you guys. There is a great small beach in front of the broadwater down here and loads of play eqipment, BBQ facilities etc. If you guys fancy meeting up one weekend that would be great. Let me know and I will PM you more details about where we are and organise something. I have also joined a local playgroup here, is well worth it, you meet loads of other Mum's from all over and the kids get to burn around for a couple of hours. They have just had a government grant of $5000 so have all new toys etc now too. They also organise (child free) get togethers for the Mum's every now and then. If you're interested I will give you the details. Look forward to meeting you

Gemma x :v_SPIN:

Guest scot2oz

hi Gemma, thanks again for the reply. I know that part of broadwater quite well. been visiting there with the kids. I am not to sure where paradise point is so meeting at broadwater is prob best. I am free this week mid morning/ afternoon or meeting up at the weekend is great to. my mobile number is 0458006795 if you want to text and make arrangements. need to look into child care or a toddler group soon to. speak soon

laura

Archived