girly get togethers in melbourne

Guest lainy

Guest lainy

Hi

wondering if there are any females who would like to meet up for cuppa and chat around south east suburbs.

Migrated here from UK and have friends who migrated recently, looking at meeting new friends, having a laugh and trying to organise some girly week ends away to pamper ourselves. :laugh:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Liane

welcome to pio & melbourne Lain. you'll find quite a few meets on here as we're always trying to organise something!! where in the s/e burbs r u??

Guest lainy
I'm trying to organise drinks next Saturday if you're up for it? I've posted a thread on here...

Hi sounds good I will have a read of your thread, where about are you meeting?

Guest tjmckay
I'm trying to organise drinks next Saturday if you're up for it? I've posted a thread on here...

I would also like to meet up were are yous meeting up about & what time; :chatterbox:

Hi

wondering if there are any females who would like to meet up for cuppa and chat around south east suburbs.

Migrated here from UK and have friends who migrated recently, looking at meeting new friends, having a laugh and trying to organise some girly week ends away to pamper ourselves. :laugh:

HI i stay in mordialloc, would love to meet up if anyone organises it, ben back since dec, not working so be great to get out an meet people cheers , lesley:jiggy:

Guest nicola c

i dont live southeast but willing to travel.

i currently live in hadfield nr glenroy. i'm 30 yrs old originally from yorkshire but lived in london where i met my husband whose an aussie. hence i'm now living in melbourne. let me know if you make any plans xx

Guest Liane

i'm out in bayswater (bout 40 mins from the city) i wont b able to make the sat nite drinks as im just getting used to living in my house alone (only moved out last yr & had ppl boarding with me since then!!) so yes feeling the rstraints of the purse strings..but i'll keep an eye out for the next one :)

Guest lainy
HI i stay in mordialloc, would love to meet up if anyone organises it, ben back since dec, not working so be great to get out an meet people cheers , lesley:jiggy:

Hi Lesley

Will try an arrange something for a week on saturday somehwere we can all meet. Nice to hear from you.

Guest Kathryn7
Hi Lesley

Will try an arrange something for a week on saturday somehwere we can all meet. Nice to hear from you.

Think I'm away next weekend but would definitely be interested in any future meets

K x

Guest SO,DIZZY

Hi all great idea i live in Aspendale.. what about meeting up for an early lunch next week for people who have kidds and are not working...

regards dizz..

Guest zoeclareadams

Hi there, I'm new to Melbourne and really keen to make some friends. I'm 29 and live in South Melbourne, would love to know when some girls are meeting up and join in!

Zoe:jiggy:

Guest tjmckay
Hi there, I'm new to Melbourne and really keen to make some friends. I'm 29 and live in South Melbourne, would love to know when some girls are meeting up and join in!

Zoe:jiggy:

There is a few people meeting up on Saturady 10th April 2010 at,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Location will be upstairs in the Irish Times from 7pm

The pub is located at 427 Little Collins Street (between Elizabeth & William Streets)

Me & My friend Lainey are going we are from the south east; :cool:

Guest zoeclareadams
There is a few people meeting up on Saturady 10th April 2010 at,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Location will be upstairs in the Irish Times from 7pm

The pub is located at 427 Little Collins Street (between Elizabeth & William Streets)

Me & My friend Lainey are going we are from the south east; :cool:

Thank you, am afraid I'm working this weekend hopefully there will be another get together next weekend or really soon!

Zoe

Guest lainy
If anyone fancies it, a group are meeting up today at Midday for a picnic and natter with kids at Cranbourne Botanical Gardens, Woodland Park. Free entry. Let me know if anyone interested.

Trudes x

Hi Trudes

Just read your message sorry, was workign today or would have met up, let me know when next one is?

Lainy

Guest thebaileys
hi there i am in frankston i would love to meet up although got kids off school at mo xx but would love to when they go back to school xx please pm me x

thanks carole x

Hi I would love to meet up and also live in Frankston, maybe we could travel together? Count me in! Thanks, Sarah

Guest Laura100

Hi,

I would be up for a girly meet......living in Highett Bayside but have a car so can travel

Let me know if you organise anything

Laurax

Guest lainy

Hi girls, its so nice to see many of us wanting meet up. Now all we need is suggestions as to where. Would a week end suit most? I know we will never be able to suit everyone and the location will mean some have further to travel than others so I am open to suggestions and then the next time we can change locations so its fair for travel on us all.

Let me know your thoughts and we can get booking this girly meet up.

Lainy xxx

Guest zoeclareadams

How about arranging to meet up next weekend somewhere fairly central? I guess the city is reasonably easy for everyone to get to on the train / tram.:cute:

Archived