girly get togethers in melbourne

Guest lainy

Guest SO,DIZZY
How about arranging to meet up next weekend somewhere fairly central? I guess the city is reasonably easy for everyone to get to on the train / tram.:cute:

on second thoughts city ??

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SO,DIZZY
How does folk feel about meeting up Saturday 1st May? Then we just need to organise a venue.

hi lainy,

thats sounds good , ive only been out in the city for drinks once so not sure were is best , mabey we could start a thread asking about good places for a meet up..

Guest lainy

Good idea, I am happy to travel, was wondering if there is somewhere nice down Mordiallic way? Lets see what folk come up with and get a venue sorted so we can all go out and let our hair down x

Good idea, I am happy to travel, was wondering if there is somewhere nice down Mordiallic way? Lets see what folk come up with and get a venue sorted so we can all go out and let our hair down x

Hi i can meet on 1st may.... i,m in mordialloc but not sure if u mean a bar or dinner, good idea to change venue,s,.. There s a place called the bay, facing the park and beach,, nice bar and rest as well, had lunch few times, let me know what u decide, cheers lesley :laugh:

Guest lainy
Hi i can meet on 1st may.... i,m in mordialloc but not sure if u mean a bar or dinner, good idea to change venue,s,.. There s a place called the bay, facing the park and beach,, nice bar and rest as well, had lunch few times, let me know what u decide, cheers lesley :laugh:

Thanks for that Lesley, I will keep you posted? Do you need to book at the bay? Thought we could go for just for drinks.

Lainy x

Thanks for that Lesley, I will keep you posted? Do you need to book at the bay? Thought we could go for just for drinks.

Lainy x

Dont need book, let me know its hard to decide were to mee wi everyone from all over, cheers

Guest Lindseyf

Hi, i can do the 1st of May, i was at republica yesterday it is a great place. I think it could be ideal for people to meet up

Guest lainy
Hi, i can do the 1st of May, i was at republica yesterday it is a great place. I think it could be ideal for people to meet up

Thanks Lindsey, sounds like it was good. I am happy to go with the majority of ideas and since most folk want the city I am happy to meet up at Republica, so is Tracey. If folk want to now to confirm who is coming that would be fab and we can get this party started.

Guest sharpie76

Hi guys i will be moving to Melbourne from the Uk at the end of May, if your meeting becomes a regular occurance i would love to meet up. if you could let me know that would be great, always nice to network and make new friends. :smile:

Thanks Lindsey, sounds like it was good. I am happy to go with the majority of ideas and since most folk want the city I am happy to meet up at Republica, so is Tracey. If folk want to now to confirm who is coming that would be fab and we can get this party started.

Guest lainy
Hi guys i will be moving to Melbourne from the Uk at the end of May, if your meeting becomes a regular occurance i would love to meet up. if you could let me know that would be great, always nice to network and make new friends. :smile:

you will be more than welcome to come join us, see you when you arrive.

Hi Girls,

Would love to meet for a good girlie chat, have a previous arrangement now for May 1st, but would love to join the next meet, I also live in Mordialloc the Bay is good nice food! and there is also a trendy little wine bar where you can take your own food, on Main St. happy to travel into the city for a meet too.

Archived