girly get togethers in melbourne

Guest lainy

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lainy
hi guys ,

is this just a girls meet up? we are in bon beach at mo be good to see some friendly faces! xx

Hi, yes this is for the girls, there is a monthly meet up for singles and couples on in melbourne. Check it out on this site for the next one.

Kathryn arranged the last one.

Guest Ali Rose
i'm out in bayswater (bout 40 mins from the city) i wont b able to make the sat nite drinks as im just getting used to living in my house alone (only moved out last yr & had ppl boarding with me since then!!) so yes feeling the rstraints of the purse strings..but i'll keep an eye out for the next one :)

Hi Liane

I'm living in Boronia if you fancy catching up sometime?

Ali

Guest nimble68

Hello, hope its not too late to join in - arrived in Melbourne about 6 weeks ago and would love to join your girly night out - have a small daughter (20mnths) so would welcome the opportunity! Live in Bentleigh so any of the places mentioned are good for me.

Thank you to Kathryn as well for pointing me in the right direction of this site and forum.

Jackie

Guest lainy
Hello, hope its not too late to join in - arrived in Melbourne about 6 weeks ago and would love to join your girly night out - have a small daughter (20mnths) so would welcome the opportunity! Live in Bentleigh so any of the places mentioned are good for me.

Thank you to Kathryn as well for pointing me in the right direction of this site and forum.

Jackie

Your more than welcome. See you next Saturday

Guest vertigogirl

Can't believe there are so many of us looking to meet up - should be really good fun! So 7.30pm, at Republica in St Kilda on the 1st May... looking forward to it - always great to meet more POMS :)

Lucy

Guest lainy
Can't believe there are so many of us looking to meet up - should be really good fun! So 7.30pm, at Republica in St Kilda on the 1st May... looking forward to it - always great to meet more POMS :)

Lucy

look forward to meeting you Lucy, think it will be a good night.

Guest lainy
love to come, mikes a bit concerned about getting home on my own!

bless him

Is there anyone out your way coming? We will make sure everyone stays in touch so we all get home safely.x

Guest nimble68

Where abouts are you Tina? I will be coming from Bentleigh if thats any help?

Also looking forward to it.

Jackie

Guest itskaren
Hi Liane

I'm living in Boronia if you fancy catching up sometime?

Ali

HI there

I am in Mooroolbark if anyone is free for coffee!

Karen

Guest Caitmelbourne

Is the meet-up in St Kilda still on? 7.30 @ Republic (great choice by the way & Soul Mamma next door serves yummy veggie food & I'm not a veggie)

How will we know who we all are, should we come holding a Rose? :wink:

Guest lainy

Hi, yep meet up is still on for girly night out. Maybe we could be seated or standing near door. I will private message my mobile if that will help?

Guest lainy

Can we maybe have people confirming if they are coming so we will know how many to look out for? Just add onto the list please.

so far: Lainy, Tracey,

Guest Caitmelbourne

Number would be good Lainy just incase? Standing near door is a good place to meet

Lainy, Tracey, Catherine....

Guest MariaNotts

Hi

Is there anyone interested in getting together next Friday (8th) for a few drinks in the City? Need a break from the kids and would like to catch up for some time out, a few drinkies and some laughs:biggrin:

Guest Ali Rose
HI there

I am in Mooroolbark if anyone is free for coffee!

Karen

hi karen

great to hear from another person out my way, def up for meeting up sometime, would have to be a weekend though. Theres the cider festival at kellybrooke winery this weekend, its a great day out.

ali

Guest zoeclareadams

I was planning on coming down to Republica on Sat pm too - was a little concerned about how recognise everyone?

Zoe

Archived