girly get togethers in melbourne

Guest lainy

Guest lainy
I was planning on coming down to Republica on Sat pm too - was a little concerned about how recognise everyone?

Zoe

Zoe

we will stand near the door, I can pm you my mobile so you can let me know when you will be arriving and I can look out for you. It looks like it will be a good night so please come and enjoy yourself and we can all get to know each other.

Lainy

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vertigogirl

Ooh, could you PM me your mobile too? I'm planning on heading down to Republica for 7.30pm but am worried about how to recognise everyone!

thank you!

Lucy

Guest lainy
Ooh, could you PM me your mobile too? I'm planning on heading down to Republica for 7.30pm but am worried about how to recognise everyone!

thank you!

Lucy

sent you a pm, see you tonight Lucy x

Guest nimble68

just to let you know, we will be there around 8ish - there are 3 of us, 2 blondes and brunette so gives you all a clue to who we are!

C u all later

Jackie

Guest Kathryn7

It was a good night last night, thanks for organising Lainy!

Will hopefully see you all soon, keep 22nd May free as thats when I am planning to organise a drinks night in the city

Guest nimble68

Just wanted to say thank you Lainy for organising, really had a good time and nice to put faces to names on here.

Kathryn will pencil the 22nd - hopefully we may be able to sort out a sitter.

Jackie

Guest lainy
It was a good night last night, thanks for organising Lainy!

Will hopefully see you all soon, keep 22nd May free as thats when I am planning to organise a drinks night in the city

Good to see you again and I really enjoyed myself, I will keep 22nd free. x

Guest lainy
Just wanted to say thank you Lainy for organising, really had a good time and nice to put faces to names on here.

Kathryn will pencil the 22nd - hopefully we may be able to sort out a sitter.

Jackie

Same likewise Jackie, next time we will all know each other when we meet up again. Thanks for coming x

Guest Lindseyf

Thanks Lainy for organizing last night i thought it was great to meet up again and meet new faces. Look forward to the next one x

Archived