30 Something couple seeks new friends in Perth's Northern Suburbs

Guest teammitchell

Guest teammitchell

Hi All

My husband and I have just moved to Perth and are feeling a bit lonely having only each other to talk too! for the sake of our marriage, we really got to get out and about and meet new people so if you fancy meeting up for coffee, lunch or a BBQ, let me know! my other half likes golfing and I like to go for walks on Burns or if I am feeling energetic, sometimes go jogging. we also fancy taking up kitesurfing so get in touch if we sound like we'd get on!

PS this feels really sad, feel like I am selling myself on a personal ad!!!

Guest guest17301

Hiya, Welcome to Perth! Whats your name? I'm Fiona, married to Pete, 2 kids; 12 and 4, been in Perth since Jan 09, Northern suburbs, love it. There may be social events coming up soon so keep an eye out, they always get advertised on the site. Lots of PIO people in Perth. Hope to catch you at some point!

Guest Susiegirl
Hi All

My husband and I have just moved to Perth and are feeling a bit lonely having only each other to talk too! for the sake of our marriage, we really got to get out and about and meet new people so if you fancy meeting up for coffee, lunch or a BBQ, let me know! my other half likes golfing and I like to go for walks on Burns or if I am feeling energetic, sometimes go jogging. we also fancy taking up kitesurfing so get in touch if we sound like we'd get on!

PS this feels really sad, feel like I am selling myself on a personal ad!!!

Hey,

My husband and I just moved to Perth (2 months ago). We r living in the city but have lots of free time until we get jobs - so I know the feeling. I also love going for walks and the occasional jog. Would be interested in meeting up for a coffee and chat,

Enjoy Perth,

Susie

Guest teammitchell

Hi Fiona\Susie

I am around most weekends so if you fancy meeting at Burns beach or Hilary's for a good walk and some brunch then let me know when suits. Or, if there are any nights out planned Fiona, spread the word as I'd love to tag along!

Leeann (forgot to put my name on the first post - you can tell I am new to all of this...)

Guest Susiegirl

Hi Leeann,

A walk and brunch around hilary's next weekend sounds good, Sat or Sun suit me. if u want to private message me back with details of exact place and time and possibly tel no that would be great,

Take care,

Enjoy the sunshine,

Susie x

Archived