5-a-side Football in Brisbane, anyone interested?

Guest PomBok

Guest PomBok

Hi all, I am looking to start a 5-a-side team in Brisbane and play in one of the local indoor/outdoor tournaments during midweek. I haven't decided on which tournament / location yet, just looking to rally some interested and committed people first.

Please submit a post or PM me if you're interested and we can collectively decide on a mid-week league and show these aussies how it's done ;)

Cheers,

Pombok.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'd love to play as well! I used to play 4 times a week in the UK but am down to once (although, please don't confuse enthusiasm and eagerness for ability!)

I'm still in the UK, but will be in living in the West End in Brisbane in about 4-5 weeks hopefully. Visa is granted, just need to say my goodbyes now. My wife who is already over there would no doubt be delighted to have some free time!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest36762
Hi all, I am looking to start a 5-a-side team in Brisbane and play in one of the local indoor/outdoor tournaments during midweek. I haven't decided on which tournament / location yet, just looking to rally some interested and committed people first.

Please submit a post or PM me if you're interested and we can collectively decide on a mid-week league and show these aussies how it's done ;)

Cheers,

Pombok.

sorry mate, no can do

Archived