Any young couples / girls in Newcastle??

Guest coruscating17

Guest coruscating17

Hi!

I'll be back to Newcastle at the beginning of May where I've been living with my Aussie boyfriend. Will be in Newcastle for at least another year and would be great to meet some other couples, or girls, who are finding it hard to meet people and want some social get togethers!

I'm 27, my boyfriend's 28, and we don't have any children. We both like having a drink, listening to live music etc and I'd love to expand my social life a bit as it seems hard to meet people in the area.

Look forward to hearing from you!!

hiya

This is fraggles wife, Leanne. im 28 and live in Valentine( lake macquaire) im Australia and my Hubby is English.My parents live in Newcastle, so thats why we moved to Newie to be with family but finding it hard to meet people our age ,SAME AS YOU!

When i read that ya enjoy a drink, listening to live music etc and finding it bit hard to meet people in the area i had to reply.

So, look forward to your reply and hope to meet you when ya back in town.

leanne and lee

• 1 month later...
Guest emmalouise29

Hi,

Im english and moved here end of Nov 07 with my aussie boyfriend who is from here. I am 29 and have just had a baby. I love live music to and going out, dont as much now of course since bub arrived but have really struggled over here with the different social life compared to back home.

Would love to meet up with you all.

Cheers

Emma

Archived