Looking for friends Perth

Guest micha1989

Hi there ma names micha.. been here in perth for about 4 years now!! i come from irvine in north ayrshire, im living near joondalup north of perth!! were about in ayrshire r u from?

Guest micha1989
Hi

New to this site

Moving to Perth next week on my own and i will be in need of new friends :smile:

If there is anyone out there that fancies meeting up please get in touch.

hey there, hows things? r u liking australia so far lol, my names micha am 21 and a come from irvine in ayrshire!! were abouts in ayrshire r u from? we should meet up some time!!

Guest suantone

Hi there

Welcome to Perth

Where abouts are you living?

If you want to meet a load of poms why not come along to our soul night (motown, northern, rnb and modern) onthe 1st May at the Flybynight Musicians Club in Fremantle, 8 till 12, $10 on the door.

Theres usually about 200 of us (90% poms all over 40, mostly over 50!!) dancing the night away and generally making friends and having fun.

If you want more info send me a private message or email...or if you decide to come along you can hunt me out (Im the only female DJ)and Ill introduce you to some people.

Sue

Guest angelicacovill

hi my name is laura im hopeing to move to perth currrambine in june ,, im coming over as a student ,,, any advise ?

Guest Jodie89

Hi there!

I'm looking to move to Perth at the end of May/beginning of June from Adelaide. Would be great to meet up for a drink.

Jodie :)

Guest suantone

Hi

I think its about 20minutes from Northbridge to Freo... plus we do get quite a few younger people in... they love the "real" music especially some of the modern soul

Sue

Guest AndyS

every1 is welcome round mine today (sat 17th). im in dianella. got a million boxes to sort out, but thats half the fun. my oh will be happy to meet up with new ppl

u can contact me via private message if you want my address

Guest hol34349

Hi Ayrshirelass,

I am in a similar boat. I am 25 female from Newcastle who moved to Perth with my boyfriend and am currently living south of the city. Finding Perth a bit quiet and looking to meet some new friends. :spinny:

Archived