parents get together in Melbourne!!!

Guest teaspoon

Guest teaspoon

so im thinking out loud here, and would love to do a get together with parents and the children, thought it would be fun, and nice to meet some other mums and dads!

we are a couple dont really see anyone with kids which is a shame i think it could be fun!

Let me know what you think?

I thought Melbourne museum would be a good central place as we are in the western suburbs and everyone is all over, also if the weather is good there is a park behind the museum or if its raining or crap weather theres the kids area in the museum. i know its 8 dollars to get in, but im open to any ideas!

thinking the 24 or 25 if it suits, we are flexible

Tina:jiggy:

Guest The Pom Queen

Sounds a great idea Tina, you also have the Science Works as well which is great for the kids.

Kate

Guest nimble68

Hi Tina, great idea - we are a family of 1 (20mnth old) so any where that would be suitable for a toddler thats into anything and everything!

Jackie

Guest lainy

Hi Tina, sorry but we have a birthday party Sunday. We could organise something for the following Sunday depending we don't have sore heads from our girly night out.?Keep me posted and I will try to come if you organise something in next few weeks.

Lainy x

Archived