Families in north Brisbane

Guest chelle1607

Guest chelle1607

Hi all,

No doubt there are probably heaps of threds similar to this.... we moved to Brisbane about 6 months ago. We have two boys aged 8 and 4 - and would love to meet up with other families in the area with similar aged children.

We are currently living in Bridgeman Downs, but have just purchased a house in Eatons Hill (there is a fantastic park just down the road!). I am a New Zealander, and my husband is from Hampshire, and although we know a few people - we would like to get to know more!

Anyone interested in catching up please let me know. :-)

Cheers,

Michelle

Guest Lucylu

Hi Michelle,

My wife Lucy and me (Karl) have been living here in Eatons Hill about a year now and have been in Australia since July 2008. I'm an Aussie though Lucy is from the Midlands. We have three kids - twin boys aged 9 and a daughter aged 5 - and they go the Eatons Hill State School. We love it here and feel we made a great choice with Eatons Hill. Please feel free to contact us.

Regards

Karl & Lucy

Hi we have just moved to North Lakes and would love to meet other familes, We Are Roxanne and Stuart and 3 kids Oakley 12, Lydia 6 and Amelia 3. Only been here a couple of weeks and dont know where to go and what things there are to do locally so any meet ups or advice would be very welcome.

Guest Louise Levien

HI there my name is Louise, I see that you were enquring about meeting new people in the area, well I'm new in the area too! However unfortunately I don't work close & I don't have any children as yet so am finding it difficult to meet people who live locally.

Do you or does anyone have any ideas about meeting people or any meet up groups on the Peninsula (Redcliffe or close byish). I am a freindly person who loves do a variety of activities & I just love living here, so making new friends would make it just perfect!

Guest Louise Levien

Hi michelle,

My name is Louise & I have recently moved to Redcliffe with my husband & looking to meet new people in the area. We are in our mid thirties & have no children as yet so difficult to meet people.

Hope you don't mind me asking but you sound like a very friendly person & wondered if you had any ideas on meet ups? Would really like to build a social network here!

Guest brissy

Hi Louise

Myself and my OH are also in our mid thirties with no kids, we are looking to move to North Lakes area in the next year. Would love to meet up at some point, if you fancy send us a message and we can arrange something.

Guest Louise Levien
Hi Louise

Myself and my OH are also in our mid thirties with no kids, we are looking to move to North Lakes area in the next year. Would love to meet up at some point, if you fancy send us a message and we can arrange something.

Hi Brissy,

Nice to hear from you, didn't think I'd hear back from anyone so soon. Would be lovely to meet up with you & your OH. So where are you living at the moment? How long have you been here? Where are you from?

Myself & OH Si have been here just over a year, we have lived in three locations since arriving & have just bought our first home in Redcliffe. It's so nice to have a home, been along time coming round.

If your already here I can let you know of a couple of other meet up groups if you like.

Louise

Guest reddyresidents
HI there my name is Louise, I see that you were enquring about meeting new people in the area, well I'm new in the area too! However unfortunately I don't work close & I don't have any children as yet so am finding it difficult to meet people who live locally.

Do you or does anyone have any ideas about meeting people or any meet up groups on the Peninsula (Redcliffe or close byish). I am a freindly person who loves do a variety of activities & I just love living here, so making new friends would make it just perfect!

Hi Louise,

We (Nigel+Sian) have lived in Redcliffe for a year now .We are getting to know people but its a slow process!We are in our early 40's and love the life in Redcliffe, walking on the seafront,cafes and bars.

Archived