Anyone in Mornington?

Guest rae848

Guest rae848
Hi Rachel

SOooooooooooooooo sorry not been in contact....you know how it is....I have been working and also went back to the UK for a while. We MUST meet up soon. Will get your number from my PM's and will text you to hook up. Perhaps a meal out...girls and hubbies...maybe Lesley and Warren too??? Always good to meet new people. PS...how is the job going?

Sallyxx

Hi

Not sure if you were replying to me as there seems to be more than 1 Rachel.

Anyway hi. I'm up for another meet up with people soon albeit I'm not around much during the week owing to working in the city at the moment. Getting to be a nightmare with the public transport especially since the Frankston train timetable changed which for me has been a pain not a help for various reasons. The job is OK but very tiring with all the travelling to get into the city.

Anyway if anyone is meeting up at a weekend I'm up for it as getting out & meeting new people is good.

(Sorry I'm possibly not making much sense as I've had a very busy day & a horrible journey home owing to the usual scenario of a late running tran that didn't then connect with the bus!)

Regards

Rachel

Guest THE JONEZYS

Hi ladies....not posted on here in a long while but as a few of you seem to be living around the Mornington area thought I would be cheeky & say a quick hello & tell those of you that don't shop at Benton Sq about my shop that I opened in december last year. It's called Ilahi Homewares & the link is as follows http://ilahi.vpweb.com.au/ .

Come on in & say hello.....I know I already know a couple of you, Sal, Lesley....but anyone else just come in for a chat if your up there doing your shopping.

Cheers

Lesley

Archived