Mosman and surroundings?

Guest islander

Guest islander

Hi,

My name is Victoria and I emigrated to Sydney two weeks ago with my Aussie husband from the UK. We live in Mosman. I'm a 27 year old teacher but awaiting my permission to teach in NSW schools which is taking quite some time! My husband works quite long hours in the CBD.

I'm looking to make local friends with other women either in Mosman itself or surrounding suburbs who would like to meet up for coffee/lunch/shopping etc?

Please send me an email if that sounds good to you :-)

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest boboops8

Hi Victoria

My name is Kirsty and I'm a fulltime mum to two little girls in Mosman.We moved over here from Bristol last Dec.Just wondered how you are getting on here? Like yourself I never see my husband in the week!

Take Care X

Guest islander

Hi Kirsty,

Thank you for your email. I love being here in Sydney but I don't know hardly anyone so it is really difficult particularly with me not being able to teach in NSW yet and my husband working long hours...

Would you be interested in meeting up one day next week? Do you live anywhere near Balmoral beach? (I'm not sure how old your little ones are) Or maybe you know more about the area than I do to suggest somewhere?

My email address is victoria_james82@hotmail.co.uk if you would prefer to email privately.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Guest Eralc

Hi,

We aren't in Mosman, but we are fairly close by in Lane Cove. We have been in Sydney just over a month now, but have only lived in this area for the last week or so. I am a full time Mum to a 2 and a half year old boy, and I am keen to meet up with people (also have a husband who works long hours in the CBD!)

Clare

Guest boboops8

Hello to you both!!

Sorry for not reply to your last post Victoria but had internet issues! Anyhow would you both like to meet for coffee etc.. next tuesday afternoon?

Kirstyx

Archived