ENS (121/856 visa) Timeline

Cerberus1

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Appliedinapril
I have had a trawl through previous posts and found this, whioch may be of interest to you. May be worth a try seeing how long you have been waiting.

Quote:

Originally Posted by geokat viewpost.gif

Hi everyone,

My partner and I applied for RSMS 857 in January. Here is our timeline so far;

12th January: Nomination and application submitted to Parramatta

19th May: Letter from employer sent through MA to ask DIAC for approximate processing time

20th May: Receieved an email replying that our case has been moved from Parramatta to Perth and we have a case officer but should refrain from contacting him as he is very busy

12th June: 5 month standard service time line arrives (ETA country) & still nothing 20th June: MA sends an email to DIAC Perth to ask for an update (no reply)

23rd June: I send an email directly to the case officer (no reply)

We are really frustrating at the lack of progress. We have a property in the UK we need to re market & I have a full time permanent teaching post I need to return to in 6 weeks or they will terminate my contract (I have one year unpaid leave) This whole process has been a nightmare and we just need to know what is happening. Does anyone have any advice what we should do next?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can offer help. Congrats to everyone who has had their visa granted & good luck to those still waiting :-)

Hey geokat,

Janeiswaiting is correct. I am guessing you are from a low risk country (U.K)?. Therefore, your timeframe is 5 months. If you are waiting over this time, it is your right as a client to have an explanation for why this is taking longer (it is true that DIAC might have reasons for the processing being delayed, but you have the right to know exactly why)

Furthermore, you already have a Case Officer. The service charter stipulate that a case officer, once allocated, will communicate with you within 2 business days with either a decision OR a request for more paperwork.

These are good enough reasons to complaint, or at least get a CLEAR explanation. I understand your 'life' is on the line and it can become a very stressful experience.

The Global Feedback Unit is separate to the people who handle the cases, and they can have a look to your particular case with a fresh outlook. Please 'gently' raise all these issue in an email to them. They WILL reply to you.

http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/form...vices-form.htm

Thank you... this is much appreciated. Very helpfull! I will sure try a complaint soon. Will let keep you informed.

Guest MaryLynott

The automatic reply has now updated from 14 April 2011 to 27 April 2011.

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) which were received on 27 April 2011.

The automatic reply has now updated from 14 April 2011 to 27 April 2011.

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) which were received on 27 April 2011.

That update is 9 days old the next update will be on Monday here's hoping it jumps a few weeks preferably past 10th June. Highly Unlikely tho!!!

Yes but the last update remained the same for over 3 months.

I have an email From DIAC in July and they were processing application from 28th March and now were in November and they have processed one month of Application in that time. It would make you sick.

Guest MaryLynott

I called them last week enquiring why that date of 14 April was remaining the same for so long. She said it was a very busy period and a lot of applications get submitted around that time. Hopefully from now on it'll move at a better pace.

How do you know that it has been on 27 April now for 9 days?

I called them last week enquiring why that date of 14 April was remaining the same for so long. She said it was a very busy period and a lot of applications get submitted around that time. Hopefully from now on it'll move at a better pace.

How do you know that it has been on 27 April now for 9 days?

If you send a blank email to nsw.pse@immi.gov.au you will receive an automated email stating the processing dates they are updated every two weeks usually on a Monday

Guest MaryLynott

Ok, well we'll take a look again next week and see if it has moved on at all. All of the other states seem to move at a much better pace.

Ok, well we'll take a look again next week and see if it has moved on at all. All of the other states seem to move at a much better pace.

ya Parramatta had a massive backlog of application so hopefully everything will speed up now. I was told my application would be processed in 5 months but that date passes on Thursday and I haven't even got a case officer yet. I"m still hoping to be back in Australia by Xmas so I hope they hurry the f**k on!!!

@ cj25, only just noticed that your 'as eire' as well. Where bouts are you, occupation etc?

I'm from the Sunshine Coast of Ireland ( Cork lol) I'm a Formwork Carpenter waiting on 121 ens visa everything sent in from start meds police clearance etc.... Its lodged since 10th June in Parramatta just waiting on the go ahead to head back over I'm sick if this place.

Our own little Irish posse!! Hi Mary :biggrin:. We're all sitting waiting doing nothing, may as well be chatting!! So, how did you come about applying for the ens? Big / small company? How did the sponsorship arise?

P.S. Do you think the whole of Ireland will land out there in the next few years?!!!

I am also Irish, currently living and working in Sydney.

Id prefer to be where you are now Mary beside listening to the wind and rain outside but hopefully I'll be over soon enough

Our own little Irish posse!! Hi Mary :biggrin:. We're all sitting waiting doing nothing, may as well be chatting!! So, how did you come about applying for the ens? Big / small company? How did the sponsorship arise?

P.S. Do you think the whole of Ireland will land out there in the next few years?!!!

Well I was working for a company in Brisbane for a fair bit and was applying for an onshore visa and there was a mix up with my TRA application and my visa ran out so im at home waiting to get back over. The lad I work for is actually from your county Nicole .... Kells in fact

Guest Sara cen

Just got off the phone with Melbourne COE - 8 months is what they are saying as standard now. When did it go up!?

Asked about DRC - she said no different timeframe.

Is anyone else finding there is no consistency between each person on the phone, the website, the RMA.

Who is most accurate?

Well I was working for a company in Brisbane for a fair bit and was applying for an onshore visa and there was a mix up with my TRA application and my visa ran out so im at home waiting to get back over. The lad I work for is actually from your county Nicole .... Kells in fact

No way! Just down the road...good old little Ireland, so small! I possibly know who you're talking about, a man who has sponsored several Irish lads already? Are you planning to up and leave the minute you get the grant? Like you, we hoped to be there before Christmas. Started this whole process in March actually and I just can't believe it's November and we're still here:mad:

Just got off the phone with Melbourne COE - 8 months is what they are saying as standard now. When did it go up!?

Asked about DRC - she said no different timeframe.

Is anyone else finding there is no consistency between each person on the phone, the website, the RMA.

Who is most accurate?

My favourite one..."you simply have to wait"...seriously, if my agent says that to me one more time I will scream :arghh:. Got an email yesterday form the processing centre saying that drc are the highest priority. 5 months for ETA, and now 8 months for non-ETA. I did ask for a specific processing timeframe for the drc cases - and in fairness that woman has been really helpful - so when I get a reply I'll update.

No way! Just down the road...good old little Ireland, so small! I possibly know who you're talking about, a man who has sponsored several Irish lads already? Are you planning to up and leave the minute you get the grant? Like you, we hoped to be there before Christmas. Started this whole process in March actually and I just can't believe it's November and we're still here:mad:

Ya I'm thinking of heading over on a holiday visa in a few weeks and just pop 2 new zealand when the visa is ready to be issued but I hope it might be sorted before I go. I was speaking wit Immigration earlier and they said it was being processed when I asked had i been assigned a case officer she wouldnt tell me so i'm not clearer now than i was before the phone call.

Guest MaryLynott

I have been sponsored the last 4 years. My visa is up in March. My company have put several people through for the Residency already. As far as I know everyone got it. I applied for mine in June. The employer side of my nomination has already been approved.

Ya I'm thinking of heading over on a holiday visa in a few weeks and just pop 2 new zealand when the visa is ready to be issued but I hope it might be sorted before I go. I was speaking wit Immigration earlier and they said it was being processed when I asked had i been assigned a case officer she wouldnt tell me so i'm not clearer now than i was before the phone call.

I would defo chance my arm and ring again and just speak to someone else! We have an agent, so I'm not even supposed to be told anything, but I got talkin to a nice guy the other night who was able to tell me everything. I know that we have a co, I even have his name and email (which is really very tempting:wink:), the guy on the phone said that our status was "all documents received" so technically it was ready for a decision to be made (which I would have guessed!)....so hurry up and make the decision already!!!

I have been sponsored the last 4 years. My visa is up in March. My company have put several people through for the Residency already. As far as I know everyone got it. I applied for mine in June. The employer side of my nomination has already been approved.

Should be very plain sailing then hopefully. Also, with the allocation dates currently being so close to yours, it really shouldn't be long either, lucky you.

Guest MaryLynott

I was told once that as soon as a case officer is assigned to it that you would be notified. Maybe that's not the case either?

I would defo chance my arm and ring again and just speak to someone else! We have an agent, so I'm not even supposed to be told anything, but I got talkin to a nice guy the other night who was able to tell me everything. I know that we have a co, I even have his name and email (which is really very tempting:wink:), the guy on the phone said that our status was "all documents received" so technically it was ready for a decision to be made (which I would have guessed!)....so hurry up and make the decision already!!!

Ya Im the same Ive been told not to ring or email DIAC by my migration agent but i just could resist. But my Migration Agent hasnt received any information yet so I cant really do much because I dont want to mess things up by annoying DIAC. I'm waiting on an email from Parramatta so hopefully that might have a few answers for me... Any male person Ive spoke to on the phone has been an a**hole but any female has been very helpful. Your probably the opposite

Archived